There is no good or bad hand, but there is a flop.

nachopaulo

nachopaulo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Leave there an unforgettable story in which you were losing to all the flop cards but the last one saved you.

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this reminds me of when I lost with AA , for a hand of 2 7, where this beauty came out on the flop 2 2 2....

Jardel Barros

Jardel Barros

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Leave there an unforgettable story in which you were losing to all the flop cards but the last one saved you.
There's always one or another hand that happens, however, I believe that the most important thing is the way we play since preflop. Poker is not a game of guessing cards from the table. It's a game of who speculates on having the best hand. So much so that a lot of people win bluffing with nothing.

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was a couple of months ago, because of one hand, I managed to earn a lot more from the knockout and hold out even longer.
Preflop, the third was short, which shoved me back. I’m here from an early position, I open a short one behind me and a person on the BB with AK. The flop was already dead for me, only there were outs on the straight and then a low chance, but the turn and the river were saved)
This is of course one of the moments of luck, and there were many such bad luck

3  225

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think differently. For me, there is either a good hand or a bad hand. The flop weakening a strong hand is a consequence of the game, but it's not a rule. The opponent's luck is bad luck for the loser, that's all.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not quite understand your statements - "There is no good or bad hand, there is the flop". According to your logic, you can play with any two cards and hope for luck ???

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was low on blinds, and I called a considerable raise, my cards were 8/10 and the opponent had AK, and the flop came 8A10. I put the opponent ALL-IN, and he called, I won the hand. I recovered my blinds and ended up winning the tournament.

yango

yango

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every day I have that nightmare in poker when I sleep, how to be a professional in poker when a player pays you the bet on your premium hand with junk cards like 2 and 7 and connects a full or a poker or a flash, how is it possible to be a player prepared for these donkey players who are still starting and come to connect you such a hand and take you from the first place to last or worse they eliminate you from the tournament

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The flop or three community cards on board is the second culmination in poker. An estimate of the probability of winning the subsequent distribution of cards. The moment to decide whether to fold or to continue in the game. A correct understanding of the texture of the flop, combined with the ranges of opponents, allows you to put a lot of pressure on other players, or vice versa, makes you refuse to play further in situations where your opponent is likely to improve his hand.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
very well scored, I like the idea :) and that's about it, no matter how weak your hand is if the flop hits you, life is beautiful :)

mushthebush

mushthebush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
How about this win, ey? I was just as surprised as he was.

I was shocked and laughed the whole day and for a few days kept asking myself "How the, what the f....?"

No bad beat jackpot at the time though.

Attachments

• Impossible straight flush vs quads on flop.png
    Impossible straight flush vs quads on flop.png
    425.4 KB · Views: 9
M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
all hands are not good before the flop
but after the flop any hand can be beatten

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
How about this win, ey? I was just as surprised as he was.

I was shocked and laughed the whole day and for a few days kept asking myself "How the, what the f....?"

No bad beat jackpot at the time though.
This is to stop playing for a while and go drink.

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not quite understand your statements - "There is no good or bad hand, there is the flop". According to your logic, you can play with any two cards and hope for luck ???

That's exactly what I was thinking. I think that there are good or bad hands because in the long run the better hand always wins. In the short term, a 2 7 can even beat aces, but poker is only based on success in the long term.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Here's one where I sucked out :
I'm on the BB with 44. UTG raised and got 2 callers, so I had plenty of odds to see a flop which came ATQ. Surprisingly, they all checked behind me. The turn is a 4. Since I was the shortest stack, I shoved and surprisingly again, 2 callers. UTG had AA and THE CO was winning with KJ so I thought I was dead. RIVER : 4.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe it's both. Some hands are bad due to reverse implied odds and some board textures are very bad for range.

Avoid the former and play cautiously on later.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands