There are different types of poker game. Which one is your favorite?

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At home I really like to play omaha. But the truth is that Holdem poker is the king of all games for a reason. He has so many wonderful and unique things. Very engaging!

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also really like Razz and I love Horse tournaments, it makes the game more dynamic and less massive.

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Holdem remains the best and most challenging game. The other game types bore me quickly so I don't play seriously.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only like classic poker HL Holdem. I rarely play other types of poker.

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I get really bored of Holdem all the time. Stud H/L and HORSE were my favorites for a long time. I have been playing a lot of Omaha lately, but I think my current favorites are Fusion & Pineapple.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
At home I really like to play omaha. But the truth is that Holdem poker is the king of all games for a reason. He has so many wonderful and unique things. Very engaging!

I only play hold'em. I'm not interested in other types of poker. In total, 80% of the tournaments in which I participate are freerolls. I really like freerolls.

T

tamara822

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Hold'em is my favorite game. Although sometimes I like to play Omaha too. Both games are very interesting, each in its own way.

P

PenguinJeff

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like to play 7 card stud, but it is not available on many sites, so I mainly play hold 'em...

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NL Texas Hold'em is the "Cadillac of Poker" for a reason and it is the only variant I'm really drawn towards :)

I've tested a few others casually - just to learn what those games are about and how they play differently. I've tried Omaha, Razz, 7-card stud, Omaha 8 or better Hi-Low Split and a few others.

No contest for me; NL Texas Hold'em Poker is the one I like :D

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Holdem is my favourite but Omaha is much more interesting and fun I think.

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
My favorite is Stud Hi/Lo, followed by Razz.
2-7 Triple Draw and the mixed games (HORSE & 8-Game) are also enjoyable.
Also, I'm just beginning to like Badugi. Hated it when I first started playing it.
Where does Hold'em fit in. Probably not in the top ten.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually I play Hold'em because it's the most popular at any online poker room, but I also like to play Omaha and it would be great if there were more Omaha tournaments.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without a doubt to me Texas hold 'em is the best form of poker. objective, direct, creative and engaging. There are other types of cool games, but Texas hold 'em trumps them all, in my humble opinion, of course.

Top 10 Games