IS THERE ANYTHING BETTER???

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh ya forgot to mention stormswa would u plz post yr full tilt name so i can send u 5$ asap. and as u can see u were wrong about one thing this post wasnt a scam lol hehe

stormswa :rolleyes:

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
damn it thought u wouldnt show up thought i could keep the $5 lol...hehe :rolleyes:

worked 18 hours today at work, rainstorms are horrible for airports and yes all the flights were delayed. If you dont or cant send it trust me I wont be to disapointed, pretty sure I can live without your $5. I doubt I will even ever use it, might take it to $25NL and just push in every hand. In otherwards I will just blow it since I will be only playing on stars for awhile so If you think you can do something better with it just keep it.

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
worked 18 hours today at work, rainstorms are horrible for airports and yes all the flights were delayed. If you dont or cant send it trust me I wont be to disapointed, pretty sure I can live without your $5. I doubt I will even ever use it, might take it to $25NL and just push in every hand. In otherwards I will just blow it since I will be only playing on stars for awhile so If you think you can do something better with it just keep it.

lol ok i offered...i dont offer twice i guess i will just keep it then..lol

C

clammytips

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
on threesome

:D well if they showed at my door i would put on auto fold and when fully satisfied i would get back into game.

joosebuck

joosebuck

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i could try that but i'm never satisfied. in all honesty im almost 100% sure that i have a form of nymphomania mixed with like hyperactivity.

Mojomax747

Mojomax747

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i could try that but i'm never satisfied. in all honesty im almost 100% sure that i have a form of nymphomania mixed with like hyperactivity.

That must play havoc on your wrist.