IS THERE ANYTHING BETTER???

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how is it rigged? but ok good answer i have to agree with u and also i do love spending time with my gf but its kind of hard to compare it with this...i still think drinking some nice cold beer and playing some good poker is awesome

its rigged because all you have to say is "nope that not better", its your opinion so you can shoot down anyones idea if you feel that its not as good as playing poker and drinking. Therefore you will never have to shell out a cent to anyone, not like I believed you would anyway.

guy A: I snowboard and I think that is better then poker
you: nope thats not better.

guy B: I Play professional football and that is better then poker
you: nope that is not better then poker.

see where this is going?

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they're right ! better is in the eye of the beholder , im going with online poker ,some beer , and the gf on your lap with a blunt in her hand, what a combo ! lol . thats best in my eyes,lol.oh and im not sure about drinking or smoking but poker is easy to quit ! just get broke and you're done.lol.

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they're right ! better is in the eye of the beholder , im going with online poker ,some beer , and the gf on your lap with a blunt in her hand, what a combo ! lol . thats best in my eyes,lol.oh and im not sure about drinking or smoking but poker is easy to quit ! just get broke and you're done.lol.

Problem is, people go broke and they still aren't done lol

But if we are going to be using this method, I know how to solve all your addictions and problems, just jump off a 20 story building :rolleyes:

Mojomax747

Mojomax747

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: IF U CAN COME UP WITH SOMETHING THATS BETTER THAN PLAYING POKER AND DRINKING A BEER I WILL SEND U 5$ ON FULL TILT. I WAS BORN TO PLAY POKER WOOT WOOT :D . HAVE TRIED 2 QUIT BECAUSE OF THE BAD BEATS BEFORE BUT POKER IS 2 ADDICTING AND ITS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO QUIT AND MY OPINION IS THAT ITS HARDER TO QUIT POKER THAN TO QUIT DRINKING OR SMOKING. I DONT KNOW IF THIS CAN BE PROVED BUT I THINK ITS TRUE.....WHATS YR OPINION ABOUT THIS?

So you think quiting poker is tougher than quiting beer or smoking.
I bet you $5 on fulltilt that the day you quit poker you will be swigging a beer. :D

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its rigged because all you have to say is "nope that not better", its your opinion so you can shoot down anyones idea if you feel that its not as good as playing poker and drinking. Therefore you will never have to shell out a cent to anyone, not like I believed you would anyway.

guy A: I snowboard and I think that is better then poker
you: nope thats not better.

guy B: I Play professional football and that is better then poker
you: nope that is not better then poker.

see where this is going?

lmao bro....dude i have to say ur like or i mean you are like the most intelligent person on here (spelling everything out, thinking everything through and actually you are kind of right about me not sending a penny to anyone because im losing a lot lately, that neeeds to change soon or im gonna be completely broke. lol) i have to give you some credit for these posts and as soon as i start winning again i promise 5$ to u on full tilt :cool:

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crummy
How about.......Playing video games!!??

Video games better than poker? :thefinger You having a laugh?

exactly what i said.....hahaha lol good answer ^^^^

mrsnake3695

mrsnake3695

I'm confused
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A threesome is better than poker and beer all day everyday. I know I've done both.

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A threesome is better than poker and beer all day everyday. I know I've done both.

well thats yr opinion but 2 be honest im gonna have to say i rather do it only with one person....

tonymaclennan

tonymaclennan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lmao bro....dude i have to say ur like or i mean you are like the most intelligent person on here (spelling everything out, thinking everything through and actually you are kind of right about me not sending a penny to anyone because im losing a lot lately, that neeeds to change soon or im gonna be completely broke. lol) i have to give you some credit for these posts and as soon as i start winning again i promise 5$ to u on full tilt :cool:
Now come on mate - send him the $5 :-D - its not a bank busting amount

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well ok guys i have to say this turned out to be a very intersesting post and the winner of the 5$ is stormswa (i promise u will receive it within 2 or 3 weeks. i will either dep on full tilt or just win some in a free roll. and also im on a different site and i have stacked someone to run something for me and he will be done on 27th so i will have at least 10$ from him on 27th and maybe more depedns if he wins or not. but if i dont dep or win before that day u will receive it as soon i get my money from him and good job on yr genius posts). thx for particapating in this and giving me yr opinions good job everybody. now im gonna think of another interesting post to make and hopefully it turns out good like this one

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh ya forgot to mention stormswa would u plz post yr full tilt name so i can send u 5$ asap. and as u can see u were wrong about one thing this post wasnt a scam lol hehe

joosebuck

joosebuck

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
we went camping the other day and my friend passed out in my tent while i was having sex with a girl i had recently met. does that count as a threesome? his leg was touching mine..

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hahaha lmao.....i dont think it does well not to me but it might to u...idk

joosebuck

joosebuck

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
eh well ive had one already before it so i'm not too concerned. just didnt know if i could count it or not :D

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol up to u bro....call it a foursome if u want as far i care lol lmao call it incest if u want really doesnt matter to me....its all yrs

mrsnake3695

mrsnake3695

I'm confused
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well thats yr opinion but 2 be honest im gonna have to say i rather do it only with one person....

So you're sitting at home one day with a 12 pack of your favorite beer waiting on the start of another $5 MTT when there is a knock on the door. You answer and two of the hottest girls you ever saw are there and want to do a threesome with you (They are disease free).

Do you:

A: Shut the door and go back to your tourney
B: Shut off the computer and invite the girls in

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh man this is a tough one...NOT i obviously pick B...and once im done with them i would register in to the next tournament...lol hehe good question though.

tonymaclennan

tonymaclennan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So you're sitting at home one day with a 12 pack of your favorite beer waiting on the start of another $5 MTT when there is a knock on the door. You answer and two of the hottest girls you ever saw are there and want to do a threesome with you (They are disease free).

Do you:

A: Shut the door and go back to your tourney
B: Shut off the computer and invite the girls in

Or

C: Sit them on your lap (well one of them, the other you can... well, use your imagination:D) whilst you lean over to place your bets

But about option B, if that scenario ever occurred - I doubt you would take the time to shut down your computer before inviting them in :p

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Or

C: Sit them on your lap (well one of them, the other you can... well, use your imagination:D) whilst you lean over to place your bets

But about option B, if that scenario ever occurred - I doubt you would take the time to shut down your computer before inviting them in :p

yes very good point....i would have to say fck the computer and lets get to it...lol haha :D

A

alpha3m

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker, Beer, add in some Chinese food, then smoke a joint and play more poker. I say that's the best it can get ;)

I'm always down for $5, too bad it was already won lol