THANKS To Cardschat Staff

Douglas Gonzaga

Douglas Gonzaga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Although unfortunately I have stayed away from the forum, for private reasons, I only have to thank everyone who participates in this community, thank you very much here does not have differences of nationalities because we are all CC.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Right. Their involvement is 200%. The forum is run perfectly - I am a proud member of CardsChat. Many thanks to Debi and all CC employees :party:

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I havent been around for a while, but I am very proud to be a part of Cardschat family

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I just came across this thread. This makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :D

Thank you so much everyone for the kind words! Like Debi said, we could not do it without all our awesome moderators, guides, and forum quality helpers, as well as many other members helping out as well. Ultimately it comes down to this being the best community on the internet (in my humble and not at all biased opinion). :D
I feel so fortunate to have met so many wonderful people that I wouldn't have met otherwise without CardsChat!

T

TanaT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gratitude is a feeling, and these feelings are sincere. Help is always valuable and will never be forgotten. From the reviews you can see how much attention and participation you take in each participant. Let fate thank you for your open soul and responsiveness.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I just came across this thread. This makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :D

Thank you so much everyone for the kind words! Like Debi said, we could not do it without all our awesome moderators, guides, and forum quality helpers, as well as many other members helping out as well. Ultimately it comes down to this being the best community on the internet (in my humble and not at all biased opinion). :D
I feel so fortunate to have met so many wonderful people that I wouldn't have met otherwise without CardsChat!
When are you coming to Oz Cob for a face to face meet up, I'd love to treat you to a dead dogs eye with some dead horse on it for lunch one day.

:top:

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you Cardschat, I was able to save my bankroll by playing the freeroll.

Good luck to Cardschat Staff.:)

K

karlus185

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to thank the team very much for being able to participate in the tournaments and I hope to participate in all the daily tournaments, very top the parabens games

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
When are you coming to Oz Cob for a face to face meet up, I'd love to treat you to a dead dogs eye with some dead horse on it for lunch one day.

:top:
Oz is on my bucket list but...I'm not sure your post is going to help fuel my desire to go. :p

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HELLO EVERYONE :0) Great work to everyone working hard at Cards Chat, And thanks to all of you for making this site what it is:0) Keep it fun and keep grinding

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I also want to thank our beloved Debi and Tammy:handkiss: , as well as all CardsChat staff , moderators , guides , forum quality members , and everyone else who helps with the leaderboards or other important matters at CC:adore: .
CC is the best community and forum thanks to your hard work :congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:
We are all grateful for everything that you offer to CC members on a daily basis , no words are enough to express our gratitude :party:

:icon_salu

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i get excited each day for choosing to join CC.grace to this community, i have managed to improve my game as well as to make important gains.meme if i am not yet good enough to manage my banckroll long term I know that I will eventually get there thanks to the advice of other members.well on I thank with all my heart the administrators and the staff of Cards Cats who do really good work to manage and promote this beautiful community.

D

dragon2wins

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks to the chat for giving me the opportunity to play poker, in the form of freerolls on pokerstars, I recently started playing and this opportunity helps me to develop my playing skills, thank you.