ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Afternoon All

I am sure, if you are like me, we all enjoy all the perks of being a Cardschat member. Besides all the great information shown on this site to improve our game there are countless posts on a wide variety of topics for all us to enjoy and take part in. Learning as well from all the players on this site is priceless!

I know my experience on Cardschat has been a rewarding one knowing that the staff is here to assist us in any issues we might be having. I can sincerely thank Tammy & Debi for all there help they have given me in everything from setting up my account to becoming a full member. So Tammy & Debi Thank you both!

As I was looking at all the information posted here today I thought we all should take a minute to say THANKS to all the staff for making this site what it is! I can't imagine all it takes to keep us all updated on events, poker news, passswords, new posts etc. and the list goes on & on. Made me realize how lucky we all are to have such a professional, competent staff here at Cardschat.

If you feel as I do please take a minute to say Thanks.

Best of luck to you all on the tables.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Staff are a hard working bunch especially Debi and Tammy,
But it is the many members who follow the rules no password sharing especially and post all their interesting content that make cardschat great in my opinion.:)

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll second that for sure! BIG THANKS to those that put CC together and work to keep it going!
I can be a 1st class ass. No doubt.
I also bluff occasionally :)
But trust me, this Thank You, it's the Nuts!

S

swanet83

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A big thank you indeed, Im happy I joined this community with all the help I already got. So a big shoutout to all

andsws

andsws

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
True story, they do a wonderful job on the forum and not only. A big thank you from me aswel :)

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I am also very grateful to the forum for the opportunity to play on many freerolls and if I have a good card, then win and raise a small bankroll for further play, thank you!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks so much - it is nice to be appreciated!

A lot of others help make things happen here - mods, guides, forum quality, league and Leaderboard helpers - it takes everyone pitching in to pull it all together. :)

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I agree with you. Our community is the best place to learn poker. I am very happy to be here with you. Thank you Cardschat team.
Good luck.

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, the administration of cardschat works at the highest level, but sometimes they remove messages that carry meaning and not simple spam .. And yet you are the best! Thank you for your efforts!

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah definitely have mad appreciation for the forum and all the work so many put into it. And very happy to be able to take part in this experience.

Nicely said acesoerezzz!

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
thanks to all cardschat staff members, they do a great job looking at all the post and making sure that things are running right.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!I want to join the above words of gratitude,and wish prosperity,a lot of good and good,positive players,I trust you very much,and I find you attractive with their articles,their answers, always hurrying to help us people!thank you!!!!good luck!

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I join your thanks to the site moderators. I am eternally grateful to the people who help us to understand the site and the game of poker. It is impossible to evaluate the work of our moderators and thank you for reminding everyone who is obliged to the flawless work of the site.

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I havent been around for a while,
but,yes,i agree,
thank you staff :)

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Been here almost 2 years and I think Tammy is a robot , she visits the forum even her days off. Mods are super fast and always helpful.

Much appreciation to the team and the contributing members!

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Afternoon All

I am sure, if you are like me, we all enjoy all the perks of being a Cardschat member. Besides all the great information shown on this site to improve our game there are countless posts on a wide variety of topics for all us to enjoy and take part in. Learning as well from all the players on this site is priceless!

I know my experience on Cardschat has been a rewarding one knowing that the staff is here to assist us in any issues we might be having. I can sincerely thank Tammy & Debi for all there help they have given me in everything from setting up my account to becoming a full member. So Tammy & Debi Thank you both!

As I was looking at all the information posted here today I thought we all should take a minute to say THANKS to all the staff for making this site what it is! I can't imagine all it takes to keep us all updated on events, poker news, passswords, new posts etc. and the list goes on & on. Made me realize how lucky we all are to have such a professional, competent staff here at Cardschat.

my sentiments exactly , wonderful community and admins etc , always look forward to big family tournaments :)

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I brag to everyone about CC and it's Mods n members,,,, it warms my heart to know there are such wonderful people,that are just a click away. Thank you Debi and Tammy and All the Mods here,,, :ciao: You make All our lives Richer!! :icon_flow

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Well said and I totally agree.
Afternoon All

I brag to everyone about CC and it's Mods n members,,,, it warms my heart to know there are such wonderful people,that are just a click away. Thank you Debi and Tammy and All the Mods here,,, :ciao: You make All our lives Richer!! :icon_flow

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will take advantage of the topic to thank also, all always very kind and willing to help. Thank you.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Afternoon All

YES... big applause and hugs for all CardsChat staff... ty ty ty
CardsChat been the best thing for me forever to greater enjoy poker online!!!
i hope they are paying Tammy, Debi and all the staff enuf???

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also am very grateful to the whole team that work tirelessly to make cardschat such good place. supporting forum with so many members looks very difficult task for me so i have now idea how they handle it so well. The end result is clearly visible - cardschat is the best forum for poker discussion. Keep up the good work guys/gals and thanks again.

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CardsChat and staff are the poker gods :D
worship them and pray to them for success at the tables :D

H

horseshoebhole

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Completely agree

Afternoon All

Debi and Tammy are fantastic!

As soon as I signed up I started asking a ton of questions... ended up private messaging both Debi and Tammy with somewhat " silly " and redundant questions. I had never been on forums before and they were completely understanding and didn't mind that I was just firing away with the questions.

By the time I felt like I was on my feet I had told them both that I really appreciated their time. I was involved in a horrible head on collision and they were wishing me a speedy recovery. Really looking forward to becoming a Freeroll Club Member and continuing making a few posts a day.

It's started to become a ritual for me where I hop on one leg over to my coffee maker and drink a cup or two while I check the forums and reply to any posts that have been quoted.

AMAZING job to all the staff involved. You're doing a phenomenal job and I really appreciate the post for giving them credit.

Happy Valentines day all and good luck at the tables.

Travis
BCP - horseshoebhole

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I agree Tammy and Debz do amazing work, and all the mods work wonders too.

We are all very lucky to have them here at Cardshat and everything they offer us.

Thanks to all the staff and to those who love Cardschat enough to not give out the password.