Thank you so much Cardschat for everything!!

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've literally just joined and am starting to look round what's available - so much I don't know where to start - why did I not get here earlier? I can see the potential that you have already exploited. I am not a complete beginner, playing lows stakes on-line Texas Holdem some cash games (not too succefsfully), some tournament and I play a live tournament at a local poker club. Where do you think I should start on Cardschat to get to the next level?
If I tell you something specific I would be limiting you. Start with what is of your greatest interest. Everything will help!

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have improved a lot at playing poker thanks to CC. I want to thank with all my heart all the people who contributed to making this forum an ideal place to reflect and discuss poker.
Without CC I would never have been able to ascend.
Now I'm going to try to follow my path independently, and I'll take all the base learned here. I wish you all much success and that you can make the most of this space, because it is truly incredible what you can achieve and improve.
CC is much more than freeroll tournaments. Thanks to CC I was able to reach places that I would not have been able to reach alone.
Infinite thanks Cardschat, I will always carry you in my heart.
In fact, each of our members should be grateful to the CardsChat community for the new opportunities that we have received thanks to membership. All those opportunities that give us the basis to become better, communicate and find new friends, all those opportunities that each of us can convert into our own good results if we wish.

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have improved a lot at playing poker thanks to CC. I want to thank with all my heart all the people who contributed to making this forum an ideal place to reflect and discuss poker.
Without CC I would never have been able to ascend.
Now I'm going to try to follow my path independently, and I'll take all the base learned here. I wish you all much success and that you can make the most of this space, because it is truly incredible what you can achieve and improve.
CC is much more than freeroll tournaments. Thanks to CC I was able to reach places that I would not have been able to reach alone.
Infinite thanks Cardschat, I will always carry you in my heart.
You’re not saying you’re planning to leave the forum, are you? 😮

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
A great post.
Good luck man!
I also want to Cardschat for all i am learning here.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've literally just joined and am starting to look round what's available - so much I don't know where to start - why did I not get here earlier? I can see the potential that you have already exploited. I am not a complete beginner, playing lows stakes on-line Texas Holdem some cash games (not too succefsfully), some tournament and I play a live tournament at a local poker club. Where do you think I should start on Cardschat to get to the next level?
I encourage you to go through the free 30-day poker course.

It will give you a very good basis to build on. It covers the fundamentals really well and explains things in plain language.

When you finish - get the badge applied to your Awards.

MrCryJoker

MrCryJoker

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Благодаря CC я значительно улучшил свои покерные навыки. Я хотел бы от всего сердца поблагодарить всех людей, которые сделали этот форум идеальным местом для размышлений и обсуждения покера.
Без CC я бы никогда не смог вознестись.
Теперь я собираюсь попробовать свой путь самостоятельно, и я собираюсь взять все знания, которые я узнал здесь. Я желаю вам всем больших успехов и чтобы вы могли максимально использовать это пространство, потому что это действительно невероятно, чего вы можете достичь и улучшить.
CC — это гораздо больше, чем фриролл-турниры. Благодаря CC я смог добраться до мест, которые не смог бы достичь в одиночку.
Бесконечное спасибо Cardschat, я всегда буду носить тебя в своем сердце.
This is a really good forum, but if you have exceeded its level then of course you need to move on. Good luck.

aurora1207

aurora1207

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Absolutely, Cardschat is a poker school that gives a good opportunity to learn, progress and even build a bankroll thanks to freerolls, events and the VIP program.
Good luck !

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I also share this feeling of gratitude to CC and everyone who contributes to CardsChat being the biggest and best place to learn poker, English, make friends, be able to play for free with one of the best field that strengthens my style of play daily. .... to all my big thanks

valen.bs.95

valen.bs.95

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Cardschat is a truly unique community. Thanks to the team that works hard for us every day, there is an incredible atmosphere here)