Thank you so much Cardschat for everything!!

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have improved a lot at playing poker thanks to CC. I want to thank with all my heart all the people who contributed to making this forum an ideal place to reflect and discuss poker.
Without CC I would never have been able to ascend.
Now I'm going to try to follow my path independently, and I'll take all the base learned here. I wish you all much success and that you can make the most of this space, because it is truly incredible what you can achieve and improve.
CC is much more than freeroll tournaments. Thanks to CC I was able to reach places that I would not have been able to reach alone.
Infinite thanks Cardschat, I will always carry you in my heart.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The CardsChat community is definitely a great place for any player. Thanks to my participation in the community, I also significantly improved my skills, increased my bankroll and got many times better results.

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very nice message. I totally share your feeling. Cardschat is the best place to talk about poker and to improve our game.
Thanks Cardschat 😍

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I have improved a lot at playing poker thanks to CC. I want to thank with all my heart all the people who contributed to making this forum an ideal place to reflect and discuss poker.
Now I'm going to try to follow my path independently, and I'll take all the base learned here. I wish you all much success and that you can make the most of this space, because it is truly incredible what you can achieve and improve.
CC is much more than freeroll tournaments. Thanks to CC I was able to reach places that I would not have been able to reach alone.
True words. CC is a great place to improve, learn and repeat. Good luck on your journey!

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thank you for joining and being a part of our community. I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I share your opinion that it is a wonderful community.
I wish you success .

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
the best proof of the community is the words of thanks to the players who have learned a lot here. good luck in the game, see you at the table.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
good luck CardsChat members , and thanks to the moderators/administrators for all your efforts .

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Awesome post Gustav. ;)(y) Totally agree. CC is the spot for poker tips and advice. It's helped me w/my game as well. GL in your future endeavors. :)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Consolidate positive results - train yourself, giving "sugar" for each victory, and then your consciousness will be focused and will strive to achieve more and more victories!Gratitude triggers many positive changes, but they all have their own.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Really, CC is one big family. I share that sentiment.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
good luck brother:):):)

exer888

exer888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
This community is huge helper at every segment about poker. Love to hear that you are improving as a player with this community.

Pimp 007 x

Pimp 007 x

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck in your journey! CC is great to learn and to play poker along with other great players.

Junk_hand_Jack

Junk_hand_Jack

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NZ
Chips
I've literally just joined and am starting to look round what's available - so much I don't know where to start - why did I not get here earlier? I can see the potential that you have already exploited. I am not a complete beginner, playing lows stakes on-line Texas Holdem some cash games (not too succefsfully), some tournament and I play a live tournament at a local poker club. Where do you think I should start on Cardschat to get to the next level?