Antonioadv

Antonioadv

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
o lado positivo é que, às vezes, quando você joga a mão de volta, você vê que foi sugado e perdeu todo o seu estoque.
tudo tem um lado positivo, você só precisa procurá-lo :amor:
I agree with you, everything has a positive side, the problem is that everyone has a different point of view, this makes it difficult to see the positive side of some setbacks

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Antoniaoadv
Congratulations, you have a little more time to join us in the freerolls for platinum 😀but prepare yourself for what awaits you (a bunch of wolves, eagles and other bad things 🤣)
I can't wait. Good luck!

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It has already happened to me several times that I sit for a couple of hours in a tournament and take a break from the tournament for a minute, and it is at this moment that the cherished AAs come and they turn out to be reset, it just happened more than once or twice. Wanted to know just me?)
You are not alone...

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It has already happened to me several times that I sit for a couple of hours in a tournament and take a break from the tournament for a minute, and it is at this moment that the cherished AAs come and they turn out to be reset, it just happened more than once or twice. Wanted to know just me?)
Once I went to eat a snack when I got back AA, there was no time to bet and another time I went to see a colleague, when I got back from that 5-minute break that tournaments have, time ran out instantly with KK when I arrived, sad!:sneaky::(:cry:⏱️

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this never happened to me, at least I don't remember. But I usually only use the regular break time to leave the computer. Sometimes when I need to get something fast, like get something to eat in the kitchen, I take my notebook with me.

Luca Santos

Luca Santos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I can't believe it, but close the camera lens somehow.

almir nicolau

almir nicolau

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
lol several times it happened to me too.
There are times when nothing comes and when you get up for 2 minutes, great hands come.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It could happen at any time. Somedays we just dont have and luck on our side.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
my laptop has crashed many times after i got half my chips into the middle in allin situations begging for a call . then i come back online 5 or 6 hands later to find i am in a much worse position !