Tell me. when this happens does it affect your play?

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Usually, if I see that I am not lucky, I stop playing and can take a little break. The break has a positive effect on my mood and after such a break, in most cases, I make the right decisions.
Good luck.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
When I am constantly talking rubbish card, I have for a long time does not work, I'm starting to copy with any card, sometimes it helps, the reaction to the flop cards after dumping me raises a smile

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
my game is changing according to the stack that I have .... not always play with a range of strong hands try to study the opponent and I am improving my game as time goes on ...:)

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only thing you should be concenred about is making the correct decision anything happening after that is irrelevant.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I call the flop or turn and river bet only when I have a big match with the cards or when I need a large number of outs for the combinations, and if I don’t have a big match from the younger cards, I mostly fold the cards and correctly not to lose a lot of chips, well, or still there is an option to play only on good senior pairs and play all-in or make big raises and scare other players and take theirs bets, I play almost all the cards in the game if the bet passes is not big, but when rise big stakes in the game, it's better for me to play only on very good cards so that you have a better chance of winning!

Poker Tells