• Start date
MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not too many things in this world that I hate more than traffic circles. Not sure how they're implemented in the rest of the world, but here in canada they are a real pain. Maybe it's just me, maybe I'm stuck in my ways, maybe, maybe, maybe ....

What was the matter with plain old intersections? In many neighborhoods they replaced 4-way stops with traffic circles with yield signs. Guess what people do now? They take a run at the traffic circle since they don'y HAVE to stop anymore.

Oh, was this post about poker? Oops.

strokin07

strokin07

Kindly Gladiator
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello friends. Most of all I hate in poker is when my strong pocket cards beat with weaker-junk cards. It makes me very angry and annoying. :mad: :banghead:

Guii_LF

Guii_LF

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like playing with donkey on the table, but not the whole table only 1 or 2, I hate playing with too aggressive guys

M

marakhovskii

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like playing with the chip leader on the bubble: (

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ooh yeah . I agree with you, having AA, KK, QQ to lose I hate)))

F

Freemikey

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate playing tournaments were people just play every hand. I wish I had a bigger bankroll so I can play with people who know how to play poker.

O

Oscar Karako

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate when I go all in with AA and some idiot call with 85o finally he's win with straitgh or two pair!

S

spaceslave

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Things you hate

I hate the insane outcomes (badbeats) that i face mostly in pokerstars. Runner Runner magic.

trippin

trippin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The worst feeling in poker is playing a tournament, getting no hands for a few levels. bluff one time, and get snapped off.... :eek: many hours wasted.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate burning my bankroll on tournaments and having to rebuild with freerolls.

M

MarkEstes

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Never Ending Escalating rakes for poker tournaments

The rakes for lower buyin poker tournaments are insane ... and continually rise. $250 dollars for a tournament ... $200 to the prize pool and 50 freaking dollars to the house. This is a long term unbeatable rake. WHY DOES NO ONE CARE?

10 years ago $200 tournaments had $20 rakes. Now $50?

EllinLucky

EllinLucky

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate slowplay against me. For example, opponent limp KK in utg, all table limp, I raise my 99, he call, not reraise. Eventually I lost my stek. I was wrong, but I hate this situations.

E

Edvin55555

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like my luck in late stages of tournaments.

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really hate when in a Super Turbo games 6 out of 9 players start to use their full time bank just to fold their hands. It gives us just one round of betting for one round of blinds and once 3-4 round get passed we are short stacked and compulsive Allins and out.

walluyo

walluyo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i hate to waiting so long starting tournament when i already registered in.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also hate playing a tournament for 3-6 hours just to lose to a coin flip.

S

Sprockett

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont`t like to get a good lag, with a big stack on my left in a tourny, when I have a big/medium stack myself.
The worst in poker for me is when I feel I have played my A game for hours, and then blow my whole stack away on some stupid mistake where I (should) know better.

F

fordman427

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate online tournaments with 8 hours of late reg. Live I get it but online no

BriceNice

BriceNice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll start, I hate tournament where I get little to no hands and then I must go for the all in 8-10 BB shove pre-flop. I also hate cash games with no fish and/or donkeys.

Poker become VERY easy when you've got 8-10 BB Brush up on your nash push fold ranges and you'll stop hating this situation

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate when I go deep on a tournament , and then bust with a horrible badbeat xD

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a love hate game. Starting off, it was more hate, but now there is more love. Early on, the bad beats were source of the negative energy. You learn to embrace variance (as well as you can) and accept what you can't control. Letting go of the emotional part of the game allows poker to be much more enjoyable for me.

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like when a lot of players at the table and everyone is trying to do anything on each circle distribution

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate playing a freeroll on table with a lot slow players use there timebank and it's not close to the bubble.

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I generally hate luck. The only time I am all in behind is when it's like KK vs. AA or that kind of thing. When bastards call (and I play at the micro level, which is probably the root of the prob) with NOTHING and then hit runner runner gut shot straight, it's enough to question my sanity.

It's always the bad players getting lucky. Therefore I hate luck.

Poker Tells