• Thread starter playinggameswithu
  • Start date
playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll start, I hate tournament where I get little to no hands and then I must go for the all in 8-10 BB shove pre-flop. I also hate cash games with no fish and/or donkeys.

fabiancampos

fabiancampos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hate is an ugly feeling, I think rather that if something does not guide you and you have to live it, you have to learn to live with that, as long as it is for your personal growth.

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, let's say don't hate I just don't like the morning after the night session when in the morning have to get up for work.

bmw1983kaz

bmw1983kaz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Having AA beat by 72 off suited

dobatibata

dobatibata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate when I have AK and shove and AQ follow me, flop K J 10 turn 4 river 9... ugly feeling. Or when AA cracks vs 10J ..

But the most ugly feeling is when I got really sick is when i goes AA all in and AA followed. I lost over his flush. 4 spades came out.. he had A of spades. Poker stops there. Uff.. Sometimes I think it is better that always stronger hand should win the hand. Then you don't need to have stress. With all in, you could know from the start are you going to win or lose hand

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love poker, but sometimes he doesn't like me

Trick1988

Trick1988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I win a satellite for a good tournament, and at this time I have to go somewhere for business, and I just lose the opportunity to play in this tournament.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
when I win a satellite for a good tournament, and at this time I have to go somewhere for business, and I just lose the opportunity to play in this tournament.

Can't you normally unregister? What kind of satellites are that?

oneloy

oneloy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Я также ненавижу кэш-игры без рыбы и / или ослов. [/ QUOTE]

And I hate it when you lose the last money ...
I hate that it's not a bankroll, due to the fact that I can not afford to make an unlisted deplease in order to play bankroll and keep distance ... like that .....

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The only thing that I truly hate about poker is when my green line is below yellow one, and by this I mean really negative winrates, when ev winrates are positive. When you're just on the wrong side of variance all the time and it seems like a miracle when you're finally able to win a hand where you're 80% favorite in preflop/flop all-in :)

Others things I may dislike but not actually hate, I accept them I guess.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Annoy me(idiots)inadequate...

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate people, who slow playing again and again in the situations, where it is not necessary. I can understand, some people can slow playing at the bubble, but you know there are lots of donkeys, who can slow playing without any reason.

ChrisJH

ChrisJH

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hmmm

Poker requires many things.. and u can excel them at max.. but still there is the luck part.. and I think that's the tricky thing.. that makes the anger :D.. but I don't hate rly bad lucks or bad beats.. I hate reading correct someone.. and get rivered.. that sucks :( Still love Poker ! :D

bra01

bra01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate someone who takes a lot of time to think about the hands while he was under the gun or at the button.But at the end he mucks the card because he doesn"t has a good hand.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate moments like that when I have AA and they are interrupted by a card 89 - 67 --- 54 - 79 it makes me very angry, but it's poker and everything happens and I'm already used to different moments!

nutthink

nutthink

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
from yesterday I beginning to hate Donald trumph... the worse presiden ever...!!! very2 danger person to be president for USA. God bless America but not that clown.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just drives me nuts when people play hands with sitters, but I do find great humor when they lose the hand.

S

skinemup81

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hate

when people go all in and catch on the river when that's their only option i understand they have to make the move i just hate being on the end of getting very unlucky lol especially when they get ****y and keep doing it and keep catching hands, okay maybe not hate maybe jealous too lol

Om Namo8

Om Namo8

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When you lose the hand with a strong hand

Milosika1991

Milosika1991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mostly hate when someone gets a hand with some disgusting cards like 7 3 or 10 7 or so ...

M

maykmar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i disgusting when all the time with every hand just like 6 3 , or 5 2 o that kind hand are all in all in all in all in all in all in , i really dont understand that kind of players

J

Jordenandrew

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Or getting beat by pocket 22

Poker Tells