reraee1

reraee1

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
it seems to me that if you have a talent to play poker, then this is already a big + for your game

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my opinion poker involves many things, a lot of study, knowledge, malice, constant practice, experience, patience, talent and a little luck. Every game is a game and greed can harm, good luck and success

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
to begin with, just feel free to sit down and play, time will tell whether it will work or not, you don't need any talent, there is no painting or classical music here, you need to try to play, over time it will be clear whether you need it or not, besides, it's better to take a 30-day training course here,(https://www.cardschat.com/strategy/become-a-winning-poker-player/) it really will help improve the game, well, no one it does not forbid watching educational materials on social networks or reading a book about how to play and learn the preflop table

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don't know about the talent for poker or bluffing, but there is definitely nothing to do in poker without the love to this game and the desire to improve playing.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
talent is of course important, but at a distance, discipline, efficiency and the ability to control tilt will matter much more

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that all people can play this game, but all not have the talent. You must study and play a lot of tables to take the experience and the talent 🙂

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think it's not needed. At the same time, I think that not everyone can learn to play poker well.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
to play poker you don't just need to have talent, but skill and luck, I've seen players run away with a strong game and the winner has nothing, this is a bluff of those who have skill and talent.

content_copy