Taking a break

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you do not want to play poker after 1-2 months of active play, then you do not need to look at poker as a way to make money! for you it will be only entertainment - no more than that! if the game doesn’t bring you joy, then you won’t be able to force yourself to keep the poker discipline!

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing poker for 9 years. Sometimes I also have days when I have no mood for the game. Therefore, on such days I am having rest, I do other things. In other words, if you do not have the desire to play, in no case do you need to force yourself.

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play when you want too not because you have too. Makes the game more enjoyable and you will play better.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Do you play seven days a week? You need at least 1 day a week when you relax, do other things and do not think about poker.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If I am tired, I never play poker. Usually I play 3-4 days a week. I am convinced that if I play poker every day, I will lose interest in the game and I will stop playing at all.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If poker is your main source of income - how often do you feel the need to take a break? I've been focusing on it for the past few months. I find every week or so I just dont have the desire to play. Does anyone else experience this? I thought I loved the game but I feel like that's kind of fading away.

I need a break from poker after 3 months of constant grinding. I take into consideration 1 week break. In this break i also don't use computer, i choose to stay outside and enjoy the nature. To mention that poker is not my main income source :)

ReoRekop

ReoRekop

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
try to find yourself a goal, an objective that gives you some emotion when playing ;)

I

insaneiam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I commend anyone who can make poker their main source of income. I'm simply not that good yet. I can see where you could get burned out on playing all the time. I prefer to keep poker as a hobby as opposed to a have to. Hope you make it through this and get back to enjoying this awesome game.

Lugubrious

Lugubrious

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
try to find yourself a goal, an objective that gives you some emotion when playing ;)
I'm starting a BR challenge i started with $50 i just placed 6th in a $2.20 tourney i made $30 but i have to say this challenge has me playing more aggressive and taking more shots i feel like this motivation helps alot follow my BR challenge on Instagram @yungbluff

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using CardsChat mobile app

12345djon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not so good at playing poker.

W

who115

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you play for fun, it is fun... When you play for it as a job then it becomes work and not fun anymore... To me when the fun runs out so do I...

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker like many other things has the property of annoying, that's when I take a break to relax, and then with renewed vigor I take up the game again, and it again begins to bring pleasure.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's why it's the perfect hobby. I don't enjoy it full time.