super turbos

srt27300

srt27300

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Could you give more details MrMuckets, it would be interesting to know more about strategies for super turbos ... ?
I have already played, and I have win half times I played ... But it was with luck as about at every turn, there's all in ...

Once the blinds stop to grow, then it becomes poker game :)

I like that, but I play for fun ... If you have strategy to share with me at regarding specifically, I'd be interested in.

D

donizhere

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are really fun super turbs, but yeah mostly luck,

when its down to the last 3 its a little more poker then..

left52side

left52side

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday I accidently stumbled into a 3.00+.30 super turbo on tilt,
Think I will just stick with my regular ol' turbo,or just plain stardard sngs.
I also played a kamikazie sng on I think it was the cake network,now that is all luck there.
Both of them are great if you just want to throw your cash away.
But if you want to play poker avoid them.

B

brandonnj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Super turbos are definitely mostly luck, because sometimes you just dont hit hands for a while, I do like playing regular turbos though because it keeps the low stacks from staying in for soo long like in the regular sngs.

T

tipagauch

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont agree its not just about luck after 3 wins in a row.the worse players i have met play on 1 or 2 $ table !

chukky88

chukky88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like very much super turbo tournaments cous is finishing quick and i can play another tournaments...i dont wanna wait 1 hour for 5$ at a normal tournament...sure,in super turbo luck have a hard word,but without luck you cant win...

T

tisias

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Compared to normal ones when you play turbo you have to change your strategy to keep going. But still you need luck when you have KK and you get called by a player with 62...When the blinds are to high these players have nothing to loose so they call...

N

nykel88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its more luck than skill in turbos. in normal poker game its 70% skill and 30% luck but with turbos its more like 70% luck 30% skill coz most donks like turbos and having those donks there would really cripple your luck. But if you feel your lucky today why not join one. Just do your basic strategy. Call with good hands and hope to see a flop and if you encounter an all in pre-flop then hope that your hand is good enough for the call :D Good luck

MrMuckets

MrMuckets

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Could you give more details MrMuckets, it would be interesting to know more about strategies for super turbos ... ?
I have already played, and I have win half times I played ... But it was with luck as about at every turn, there's all in ...

Once the blinds stop to grow, then it becomes poker game :)

I like that, but I play for fun ... If you have strategy to share with me at regarding specifically, I'd be interested in.

I would but every time i post here one of our know it all elitists comes along and slams me saying i give bad advice so i won't post here anymore.

FreedomFighte1

FreedomFighte1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yep...thats why turbos suk..everone has to push with hands cause they dont have time to just sit and play them out..thats why I dont uderstand pokerstars...when ever the have freeroll sat. to a big game like the Nat. heads up tourney..there played as turbos...well shouldnt pokerstars want the best to play for them and not some donk that just pushed all in a bucnch to make a good stack...there stupid