Chips
I have a young wife, she has me also. Family

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's family time during the day and when everyone has went to bed for the evening it's poker time!

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's family time during the day and when everyone has went to bed for the evening it's poker time!
Sometimes there's no time for wife or poker. During the day, you're so tired that only sleep hunting. Trust me, run a farm with rabid animals and your wife will not be nice, poker in the stall:D

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have different things in Ukraine. Sometimes it is necessary to work on this day. And it happens that we all rest together. Or I stay alone, and everyone goes on vacation. And I do not have special time for poker. When I want to take a tablet and play anywhere. Usually the game does not seriously distract from almost any occupation.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have different things in Ukraine. Sometimes it is necessary to work on this day. And it happens that we all rest together. Or I stay alone, and everyone goes on vacation. And I do not have special time for poker. When I want to take a tablet and play anywhere. Usually the game does not seriously distract from almost any occupation.
Believe? I prefer to stay with friends, I have very few of them in the new country, but I will never play games on gadgets, even if not my favorite girl. I'll spend the day with my friends.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Believe? I prefer to stay with friends, I have very few of them in the new country, but I will never play games on gadgets, even if not my favorite girl. I'll spend the day with my friends.

Friends are good, but almost all my love to play poker. Everyone always has a tablet with him. Even in nature, someone plays poker, sits on the forex or social network. There is little time for communication, but not always. It happens that bad weather and no access to the Internet, then everyone communicates and has fun in old ways.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
on Sunday, I'm going with friends and family during the day and in the evening we can chat a little beer :) . and late at night I play poker for 2-4 hours . so I get to relax with loved ones and play my favorite poker

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Friends are good, but almost all my love to play poker. Everyone always has a tablet with him. Even in nature, someone plays poker, sits on the forex or social network. There is little time for communication, but not always. It happens that bad weather and no access to the Internet, then everyone communicates and has fun in old ways.
I do not take on my vacation gadgets except my phone. And so I don't play games on my personal vacation, I just live my life.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not take on my vacation gadgets except my phone. And so I don't play games on my personal vacation, I just live my life.

Communication quickly gets boring. Everyone already knows who has any problems. But to talk to the account of results in poker or to discuss the movement of the course on Forex. And to share information on how to earn a few tens of bucks is interesting to everyone. We do not play for big money, because I do not have friends either.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Communication quickly gets boring. Everyone already knows who has any problems. But to talk to the account of results in poker or to discuss the movement of the course on Forex. And to share information on how to earn a few tens of bucks is interesting to everyone. We do not play for big money, because I do not have friends either.
I don't communicate at all on vacation.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
vacation is a separation from all the fuss. don't get me involved. it's your problem that you can't live without gadgets. not mine.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
vacation is a separation from all the fuss. don't get me involved. it's your problem that you can't live without gadgets. not mine.

It's not a problem for me. I enjoy the time spent on the Internet. In my family, everyone has a tablet. But I understand you, thank you for your communication. It is interesting to learn how in other countries they have a rest. Although I find time for Internet during work.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

It's not a problem for me. I enjoy the time spent on the Internet. In my family, everyone has a tablet. But I understand you, thank you for your communication. It is interesting to learn how in other countries they have a rest. Although I find time for Internet during work.
I moved to Romania to live. And so gadgets do not help in my development. we must live.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

you're gonna be playing Freeroll tonight, and I can't, I'm sorry, work.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Sunday i just lunch with family the rest of the day i spend playing poker and you?
You have to take time to be with YOUR FAMILY,
or we will have lots of time to play poker
without a FAMILY.

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
start session early, lose all of my bankroll quickly, so that I can spend the rest of Sunday with my family.