Sunday you'd rather stay with the family or play poker

damgold

damgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sunday i just lunch with family the rest of the day i spend playing poker and you?

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont plan days. I like to do what i want to do that day.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to gather with family or friends on sunday`s,,,,break bread,have a few drinks.:beer:

LumeBStackin

LumeBStackin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do both. Usually family in the mornings and afternoon, poker in the evenings.

Also during football season I'm usually watching the Steelers.

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Family has the priority on sundays. Mostly it gets quiet in the evening and the it is time for a little tournament.

I

Izazul

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hahah family time during the day and poker in the evening when kids are asleep and the partner wants her own time...obviously dependant on the day and mood.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
On Sunday, I spend my time with my family until the evening.
In the evenings I always play poker. My family is already accustomed to such a schedule and such a compromise suits us all.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Spend time early in the day taking children to Karate,Football swimming or day trips but later in day near their bedtime start playing poker most Sundays.
With 2 young kids they come first always some posts and edits even on here take a long time as I am liftng 1 year off kitchen table and looking out garden screaming at 7 year old to get down out of tree or off a high wall lol.:hahaha:

dcproster

dcproster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker every day.But in weekends, I try to spend more time with my family and play poker at night.

JusThieF

JusThieF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well i think its same for evryone ur not going to visit family evry weekend, or a party after the Patryage is passed xd, sure if there are plains or holidays im leaving then im not playing but ususally i do evry day.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not have a family, so I play poker in fact every day.
On Saturday and Sunday, I usually play more, 8-12 hours.

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most ideal option is to play poker with your family on Sunday )))

R

RobQQ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on the day

I like playing poker no matter what day it is but sometimes I just want to spend time with my family so I do that. If I had to chose, probably play poker lol

Duraphig

Duraphig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to get outside to do something for a bit on Saturday's and Sunday's. So if I am out in the morning/afternoon I will play in the evening for a bit. If I have something planned for the night I will play early afternoon for a couple hours. If I am feeling a little worn down after a long week I may take a whole Sunday off to unwind and relax, physically and mentally.

kittykittykat

kittykittykat

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to always put family first, but I'm sorry to say there have been times I have turned down a family dinner to stay home and play poker.

Ruminate

Ruminate

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to play mostly late afternoon into the evening on weekends unless we've planned for a family game or movie night, but there are exceptions like special tourneys and such.

S

sid kendell

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sunday is a total poker day for me until hockey season then I play poker ,hockey and then more poker.The other 6 days are for family and work with a little poker squeezed in.

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
If there is family gathering, then I go there, if not I play poker. But I am relative free about this. I also can say to my family, today I have no time, because I have an interesting tourney. They understand this and wish me good luck.
But what I still not understand, why are the bigger tourneys always on a Sunday and not at Friday or Saturday eve? I think, many people still work at Monday, so therefore for me it makes hardly sense to put main events on a Sunday eve. Does anybody know why it is like this?

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my atitiude is very similar, lunch with family and play usually in the same environment where we are watching football games or movies

N

needcoffeesendhelp

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
at night, if anything

I would play at night, if at all. Sunday is really about faith and family.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
On Sunday, I always spend time with my family.
But late in the evening I sometimes play poker.

R

ritehere

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
POKER POKER POKER POKER POKER POKER!!!!!!!!!

LemonAmnezia

LemonAmnezia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it is important to have your life clean. If you depend too much on Poker your privat life will lose importance.. If you're a poker genius and/or pro it's something else, but if not Poker belongs into your free time. GREETS NOAHH

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In general i spend most of my weekends with my friends or family but sometimes i have free time to play poker also.