Sunday .... family day or playing poker ??

V

VBB112

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The last three weeks it's been all poker and football. I'll do church online (my wife is a pastor) and chores before, then it's poker starting at 12:00 pacific. I only have a 19 year-old at home who doesn't want anything to do with me. :rolleyes:

KasyakoFF

KasyakoFF

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
on my limits, tournaments start after 20: 00 and do not depend on the day of the week! this is inconvenient, because you want to spend the evening with your family or friends! I would rather increase the limits and start playing during the day, but there is one thing: I will have to leave cardchat, since this tournament in my country starts at 23: 00((

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I manage to devote time to my family and sit down for a poker session in the evening. Sunday is definitely worth playing - there are many great tournaments at different poker rooms. But in fact, I like to play more on weekdays, at night - there are more fish at the tables and concentration at the limit of possibilities.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sunday is a family day for me and I spend it with my family, but sometimes I can play poker 2 hours evening.:)

K

kefapos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually sacrifice two hours in the evening for poker. This does not happen every Sunday and when it does not i will find another day to make up

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! For me, the all as generally: at the same time I'm with my family:smile: and play:joyman: in the Poker...:cool:
One don't interferences another!..:deal: As saying: All at once!;):):D

ivanlt18

ivanlt18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's relative to each person. I sometimes use Sunday to spend time with my family, and sometimes I play some Poker. Just like any regular Tuesday, or Friday, or whatever week day it is. But it might be conditioned by each person's job too.

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
poker schedule

I think Sunday is just for the family, enjoying loved ones, and we leave poker for the other days. :D

playing poker calls for a relaxed mind, because it is like a job you need to focus and be able to do math and deduce situations as well as collect information, all in all one needs to be alert no distractions

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Poker is a game I can play 365 days of the year, I don't, but I could. As my children are all grown up and have families of their own and I am now retired. I can play whenever I want.
But there are days when I may not feel too good, or the weather too nice to be stuck indoors, or Birthdays and Anniversaries come up so I give it a break.
Some breaks can go on for days or even weeks and that is because Poker is a Hobby for me, not a lifestyle. I keep it fun, never stake more than I can afford to lose and If I decide I don't want to play there is no harm done.

When the fun Stops, STOP! (words to live by)

C

c4rdw3rk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am very much similar to you Pokerpoet I try to find the balance especially now as I'm getting little olderI try to devote me time to family. When I have time like to play or no commitments the followings I play on weekends or Sundays if I can or I feel but I am in no hurry too general as I dont play unless in right mood or feel like so and i try to just target value games or added money games.

S

Stollpe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am mostly playing at night time. So both is possible.

B

BIGshark91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In day family, night poker table :)

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I rarely play in the evening at night until the morning, there is a time for sleep until lunchtime, these hours if necessary for the family, and if important matters, then leaving the game aside is easy.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pre & post-COVID Sunday evenings are family dinner days. Can play earlier in the day but nothing that's going to stretch into the late afternoon/evening.

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Girlfriend day or I'm dead