Sunday .... family day or playing poker ??

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I combine them and there are no problems

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm with my partner and my family every day, and if you give me my time, that's when I play poker.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Time can be demarcated. For example, with your family all day until six o'clock in the evening, and then you can play poker;) I think that then everyone should be happy :)

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Usually on weekends, in the evenings I play poker but no more than 3-4 hours a day. Although my girlfriend is sometimes offended but I always try to find a compromise.
Good luck.

A

anadrijav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First the family and in the late evening poker.

L

legrantjames

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sunday's are for family.

Unless you're a bachelor... then it's poker :cool:

Cristhian

Cristhian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to combine both things but if I have to choose I stay with the family for poker there are more days

E

enzomyn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Sunday is just for the family, enjoying loved ones, and we leave poker for the other days. :D

Everything will depend on what your Sunday is like, if you spend the whole day with your family, don't play, if you only stay for lunch or coffee, play in your free time, if you don't do anything with them, then it's a common day like all the others.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
HI. I guess what a poker day is every day. I really only play on my days off. but I think you can balance family and poker on Sunday.

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyday there is a freeroll, but only if I'm not busy. I don't care if it's Sunday or not.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
very good guarantees on weekends

S

slais_pro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to devote the whole day on Sunday to my family, and towards the evening I already sit down to play poker, as the best tournaments are on Sundays.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are a poker player you should play when it is profitable! Sunday is a very good day for skating rinks, after all, you can relax with your family on weekdays!

T

the_bridge222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my case, family day, or playing poker with the family haha.

P

ProfessorGrind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely family, my poker family

tonzinho7620

tonzinho7620

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
can do both everything has its time just knowing how to manage

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel the same , poker can be played during the week. Weekends should be for family. Spending family time is important for relationships staying strong.

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why Not

I think Sunday is just for the family, enjoying loved ones, and we leave poker for the other days. :D

Why not both have fun with the family and play some poker later in the evening nice little sit n go. Sunday is your day have it at it.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on your time management and relationships you have. Lots of people have free sundays. It is obvious from the player base of sunday tournaments - often they are double the regular size.

Raphael Zabel

Raphael Zabel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy the time I can spend with my family. If I stay at home I prefer to play than to do nothing.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. Each person's Sunday plans are different. Family,worship, recreation, poker?Good question.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I share my weekends between my family and my hobbies (poker is just one of them) so if it happens to play poker on sunday - so be it.

RimworldDoctor

RimworldDoctor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing prevents you from spending the whole day with your family and playing poker in the evening (even until the morning) !!!

This is the golden situation. You should still prioritize the real people in your life, but hobbies are important too! Make time to enjoy yourself :D

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, the weekend is always a good opportunity to play in my favorite tournaments. Usually such days are the most profitable for me. I think the weekend is a great time for poker. And I am not married. :D