Still taking care of responsibilities?

B

BlackSpider

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to have trouble playing poker. I worked every day, I had to take care of children, cook, clean the house. My husband was angry that I spent my free time playing poker and paid him little attention. Now everything has changed. The children grew up. I changed my job. I have another husband who respects my hobby. There was a lot of free time to do your favorite things. We ourselves change our lives as we want. If a loved one does not share your interests, then consider whether he really loves you. Well, of course, everything should be in moderation. I do not devote all day to poker, there are many other favorite activities.

By the way, this is a very interesting topic for me)) I tried to catch it all at once, but multitasking is not my high point. I do not have children and this smooths out sharp corners as two adults can always agree)) I tried to replace manual labor with household gadgets. Here's an example great post to read about robotic vacuum cleaners. It helps if you have laminate or tile on the floor. The house has a dishwasher (it's super). I cook (and my husband too) in a slow cooker very often. This took off not only me but also the load on both of us. Now, he has no complaints about me and I can devote more time to my hobby.

Natta777

Natta777

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
By the way, this is a very interesting topic for me)) I tried to catch it all at once, but multitasking is not my high point. I do not have children and this smooths out sharp corners as two adults can always agree)) I tried to replace manual labor with household gadgets. Here's an example great post to read about robotic vacuum cleaners. It helps if you have laminate or tile on the floor. The house has a dishwasher (it's super). I cook (and my husband too) in a slow cooker very often. This took off not only me but also the load on both of us. Now, he has no complaints about me and I can devote more time to my hobby.

Yes, indeed, household appliances and kitchen appliances give a lot of free time that you can spend on your favorite activities. I have been eyeing robot vacuums for a long time and I want to buy it in the near future.

Games at night now also do not cause problems. My husband and I have different bedrooms)) He likes to watch TV, I like silence. At night when I wake up to play poker, I don’t disturb him. He sleeps calmly in his room. Everyone is happy. Ask about sex?)) You can always find the time for this))

kowrip

kowrip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What no one is going to tell you here . Is that when poker starts effecting your life negativity. When you dont have enough hours in the day to do what must be done. Thats called addiction . Step away from the game get your life and relationships on track. Play poker in moderation . you will thank me later. Poker isn't going anywhere . When you return an open seat will be waiting for you.

Totally agree here. With online poker, you can pretty much find a game whenever you want. I try to play only in the evening after my daughter has gone to sleep and my wife is reading or doing something else to relax. Even if you do this only once a night, that's still at least 7 games you can play. As much as I like poker, I like many other things in life too. Moderation is the key, unless you are already a poker professional making loads of money. That changes things a bit. :)

Stu94

Stu94

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first thing in the morning is open poker App .. and last on the bed ��