Still taking care of responsibilities?

D

donkey2019

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i know that poker takes up so much of my time and sometimes i find it hard to get away from it.

its like clockwork ie go to work come home shower then poker , dinner then poker, coffee poker, breaktime smoke poker, breaktime coffee smoke poker woe its thursday put rubbish out make coffee have a smoke poker oops lol hello wifey poker

anyways was wondering if i am the only person on the planet going through this lolol

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi! There is not edinstvennoy, poker from morning to evening tournament after tournament mnogochasovye session ZOOM & CACHE ))) no I'm not crazy, I just like to play ) even though things in the first place, poker is still fun, a hobby, a game. But nick's life.

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yup I hear ya. Girlfriend flipped shit on me for spending all my time on poker and not her.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Sounds like you may be due for a relationship cooler soon if you do not smarten up.

Tamik228

Tamik228

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker takes as much time as you attach to it. If you want to make a lot of money, then you need to make a lot of effort. Good luck in the games, everything will be fine.

C

CJWilliam

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer balance. It's good to have some time off the tables and enjoy life also.

LumeBStackin

LumeBStackin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's hard to find the right balance of poker and having a real life away from the tables. I personally think a schedule might be the way to go. That also helps eliminate exhaustion while playing.

If I can only stick with it now. :)

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What no one is going to tell you here . Is that when poker starts effecting your life negativity. When you dont have enough hours in the day to do what must be done. Thats called addiction . Step away from the game get your life and relationships on track. Play poker in moderation . you will thank me later. Poker isn't going anywhere . When you return an open seat will be waiting for you.

V

Vasilii813

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

No, not the only person. And I think millions of us and I think that's missing at the table and I aces are one after the other this does not want to be distracted.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you do not have a family, play as much as you want. If you have it, you should keep the balance. Poker is always available 24h / day - the family may not be.

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I obsess about playing poker. I hate having to do the non-poker.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Good people, play poker so they do not affect your family life! Play when you have time, do not become addicted. You can find poker at any time of the day and night, but a family, a friend, a job does not expect you all the time.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Usually I play poker every day. But sometimes I am on a business trip for a few days, so I can take a short break. Poker is a hobby for me, so I play only when I have free time.
Good luck.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is always better to play poker when you are well rested and relaxed to make the right decisions.When you win money on this game.it deserves some sacrifices.si it is just for the love of the game.on can always lift your foot and take care of yourself.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just like everything else in this life it is a matter of balance. In the beginning it is normal the game to be so interesting that you want to play all the time. In a long term you should balance between poker, job, family and your other hobbies. Everything in excess in this life is not good.

P

praevus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is my hobby, so if a have something more to do I do it first and if I have time play poker.

Natta777

Natta777

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I used to have trouble playing poker. I worked every day, I had to take care of children, cook, clean the house. My husband was angry that I spent my free time playing poker and paid him little attention. Now everything has changed. The children grew up. I changed my job. I have another husband who respects my hobby. There was a lot of free time to do your favorite things. We ourselves change our lives as we want. If a loved one does not share your interests, then consider whether he really loves you. Well, of course, everything should be in moderation. I do not devote all day to poker, there are many other favorite activities.

T

TanaT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The game should stand in the background, even if it is work. Family and friends will not return as good as time. This should be extra. Enjoy your life. Vseravno you did not win all the money in the world. You still have time to play. Take care of your family, friends, relatives.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also like the game of poker and I, too, when I have free time I play cash games or quick tournaments, but at night I try not to play poker but have a good night’s sleep before work, to feel fit at work, but then after work in I play free time and I like to win somewhere and try to raise a bankroll and make a profit!

P

pokerpie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's really difficult balancing a healthy life outside of poker and spending so much time on the tables at the same time. Usually I like to do more "outdoorsy" stuff like hiking, working out, running, etc. to try and take my mind off poker when I need a break. I do see what you are saying though, trying to find any time to squeeze in a couple tables of poker throughout the day while being busy with other things can be overwhelming with distractions.

M

Millie232

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're finding that your life is falling behind because of poker, then stop playing poker so much. It's hard advice to give, but it is definitely worth remembering that poker is gambling, and finding yourself gambling at points where you cannot afford it (this applies to time just as much as money) is a problem. This doubly applies if you find that you aren't enjoying your poker playing time as much as you used to.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i know that poker takes up so much of my time and sometimes i find it hard to get away from it.

its like clockwork ie go to work come home shower then poker , dinner then poker, coffee poker, breaktime smoke poker, breaktime coffee smoke poker woe its thursday put rubbish out make coffee have a smoke poker oops lol hello wifey poker

anyways was wondering if i am the only person on the planet going through this lolol
You are not alone at all.
I even lost wait lately do to alterations on my regular eating times. But we must watch out regarding to this issues, listen to ourselves better, to avoid health damage in a long run.:deal:

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can listen to someone while playing poker. Call, raise, or fold are easy decisions.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It may seem paradoxical,but if you are tied with your hands and feet with poker,then there are so many of us-you choose life and what happens in it,and temporarily it or not will solve the case,as in the game!good luck!

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it works for you, it's fine. Just learn about how it affects your mental and physical health in the long term.