Started youtube channel grinding microstakes.

M

mrc1988

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started a youtube channel grinding microstakes. Admittedly I am not a good poker player. Or somehow I have gotten much more emotional over it and stopped being profitable. There was a time when over a 40 or 50k sample at any stake I would never be a loser but not I am not sure what has happened. It is an odd transition to commenting while playing and I find it to be quite difficult. But I am laying it out there for the world to see if anyone is interested in the content.

I would appreciate taking a look or liking and subscribing. :)

Even if you don't watch the content just having interaction with the channel will help meget a foot in the door. The first few subscribers are always the hardest to get.

Last edited:
D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck with your channel a lot of work is needed to make them successful.

M

mrc1988

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck with your channel a lot of work is needed to make them successful.
I appreciate it. To be honest I think it's cool to almost have a video diary of my performance. I also assumed "thinking out loud" was a good way to make better decisions. Turns out what makes good content is not safe play haha. But much appreciated.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You should pick some videos/spots to create some discussion threads here on the forum. It could help you get to the root of any leaks you may have.

mbermejo174

mbermejo174

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Good luck mate! I've just subscribe it. I wish you well!

M

mrc1988

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should pick some videos/spots to create some discussion threads here on the forum. It could help you get to the root of any leaks you may have.
I could see this being good content. However I would have to post when I have some iffy hands when I play 100-200NL in my spare time when Im genuinely trying to get better. The main focus for now is a bankroll challenge $10-$10k to reinvigorate the "fun" side of poker for me.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I could see this being good content. However I would have to post when I have some iffy hands when I play 100-200NL in my spare time when Im genuinely trying to get better. The main focus for now is a bankroll challenge $10-$10k to reinvigorate the "fun" side of poker for me.
Do you have a challenge thread going here?

neptunas888

neptunas888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
good idea with a youtube channel! Good luck 😃

drinker

drinker

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Good idea. I wish you good development of your channel. I subscribed. Good luck :)

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I started a youtube channel grinding microstakes. Admittedly I am not a good poker player. Or somehow I have gotten much more emotional over it and stopped being profitable. There was a time when over a 40 or 50k sample at any stake I would never be a loser but not I am not sure what has happened. It is an odd transition to commenting while playing and I find it to be quite difficult. But I am laying it out there for the world to see if anyone is interested in the content.

Even if you don't watch the content just having interaction with the channel will help meget a foot in the door. The first few subscribers are always the hardest to get.

Congratulations on your initiative, I will try to enter and collaborate with you

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good luck with your channel!

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Good idea with a YouTube channel.
I've just subscribe it.
Good luck.

M

mrc1988

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I appreciate all the support. If anyone is interested in how basically the first week has gone. I have about 9k hands logged and I have $33.38 in the bankroll. Also I got 2nd place in the a speedracer $21.60 on GG and won about $500. So that was a fun way to end my day.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck!
I've done it on discord for a private group of friends. Playing and chatting with at the same time is fun but for sure doesn't help to bring your A game.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
GL in your poker endeavors, man. (y)

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips

Good undertaking brother, congratulations.
I look forward to your success.
A hug:):):)

K

Kurchina

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BA
Chips
Good luck with the channel, hopefully this also improves your game.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Good luck friend, subscribed and put the first like:) on your channel! I wish your channel to grow!

ElScorcho008

ElScorcho008

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I found after playing online for a while, I started changing my game and playing looser, since everyone else was winning with garbage hands. It did not work well for me. I went back to my right game and started doing better again. Will check out the channel 👍

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Congratulations on your channel and much success! I'll stop by and enjoy the contents!

M

Macaroon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
For me, I would rather concentrate on watching one game only. But I love the idea and will watch again.

M

mrc1988

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In case anyone is wondering how it is going. I have posted about 24 days of sessions and have gone from $10 to about $102. Grinding $0.01/$0.02 until I hit $200 to take my first stab at $0.02/$0.05. Currently about 40k hands in this is including some rakeback as well

Last edited: