Started youtube channel grinding microstakes.

M

mrc1988

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
session from 2 days ago. After rake I am averaging about 12bb/100. This was just a particularly silly session where I got a big all in.

Attachments

• Screenshot (352).png
    Screenshot (352).png
    154.4 KB · Views: 10
Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Well done, we wish you success with your YouTube channels and hope that you will be able to achieve great success not only in poker, but also be able to achieve success on your YouTube channel and gather a large audience, surprise you with your wonderful poker game and show new poker players that you can go up from small limits

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
the channel is a good source to monitor your progress in poker. good luck with the channel

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Do not be afraid of anything. I often watch Twitch and all the beginning streamers note how difficult it is for them to communicate while playing and how this negatively affects the results. Many people face this - which means you can do it. Just think about some of your past endeavors, how difficult it seemed and how easily you cope with it now. Do not lose heart and believe that everything is in your hands. Good luck!

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I started a youtube channel grinding microstakes. Admittedly I am not a good poker player. Or somehow I have gotten much more emotional over it and stopped being profitable. There was a time when over a 40 or 50k sample at any stake I would never be a loser but not I am not sure what has happened. It is an odd transition to commenting while playing and I find it to be quite difficult. But I am laying it out there for the world to see if anyone is interested in the content.

I would appreciate taking a look or liking and subscribing. :)

Even if you don't watch the content just having interaction with the channel will help meget a foot in the door. The first few subscribers are always the hardest to get.

I wish you inspiration and creativity! And I wish your channel prosperity, lots of likes, views and subscribers! I'm sure you'll succeed and sooner or later you'll start to make profit from your YouTube channel. The main thing is to never give up! :cool:;)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
i dont believe you can easily establish yourself with poker at youtube or twitch , so much competition , recognized pros names , and people's interest for this i dont think is much . But good luck to anyone trying to do sth like that , to stream poker , and especially micro stakes .

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Congratulations on the channel. As soon as possible I will try to watch it.

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Good luck, gonna take a lot of time and a lot of hard work, hope you get there

M

mrc1988

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Update 41 sessions completed: About 90k hands in and I took a few early shots and 5NL and it did not go well. Had to go back down to 2NL. Starting bankroll $10. Updated bankroll as of this morning, including all rakeback, bonuses, etc. $161.45. Likely will have to play about 25-30k more hands until I hit $200 again to take another stab at 5 NL.

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Keep at it. Hope it increases.

D

darkgonz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
In case anyone is wondering how it is going. I have posted about 24 days of sessions and have gone from $10 to about $102. Grinding $0.01/$0.02 until I hit $200 to take my first stab at $0.02/$0.05. Currently about 40k hands in this is including some rakeback as well
Hi friend, How are you going with the challenge, do you use preflop tables? And if so, could you make a video about them? Thank you and good luck with microstakes challenge.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friend, congratulations on the YouTube channel, I subscribed there and I also liked some videos, that's right we have to help each other in this great community, greetings

C

Cassy3535

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PK
Chips
Starting a YouTube channel focused on grinding microstakes sounds like an exciting venture! It's a niche that can attract a dedicated audience interested in improving their poker skills. However, building a following on YouTube, especially in a competitive niche like this, can take time and effort. Consistently uploading high-quality content, engaging with your audience, and optimizing your videos for search are essential steps in growing your channel.

On the topic of growing your channel, one strategy to consider is purchasing YouTube subscribers. While organic growth is valuable, services like BumpLikes offer the opportunity to give your channel a boost in subscribers, which can help increase visibility and credibility. It's important to use such services wisely and in conjunction with organic growth efforts to ensure a balanced and authentic audience. As your channel continues to grow, focus on providing valuable content and building genuine connections with your audience to foster long-term success.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Wish you the best in this project, best advice is to take poker lessons from a coach.

C

Cassy3535

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PK
Chips
Starting a YouTube channel focused on grinding microstakes sounds like an exciting venture! It's a niche that can attract a dedicated audience interested in improving their poker skills. However, building a following on YouTube, especially in a competitive niche like this, can take time and effort. Consistently uploading high-quality content, engaging with your audience, and optimizing your videos for search are essential steps in growing your channel.

On the topic of growing your channel, one strategy to consider is purchasing YouTube subscribers. While organic growth is valuable, services like BumpLikes offer the opportunity to give your channel a boost in subscribers, which can help increase visibility and credibility. It's important to use such services wisely and in conjunction with organic growth efforts to ensure a balanced and authentic audience. As your channel continues to grow, focus on providing valuable content and building genuine connections with your audience to foster long-term success.
Yes this can help a lot of u must try