This = split pot?

CntryBoys

CntryBoys

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If there were 5 hearts on the board and u had a higher heart in your hand than 1 of the 5 hearts on the board you would have a higher flush

FlopIt2Me

FlopIt2Me

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sure you got your answer by now. I just hope you don't feel embarrassed. There is no such thing as a stupid question. If you don't know something you will never know unless you ask. That is what this forum is for.

My suggestion to you is to only play one table at a time for now until the basics become second nature to you. Study some articles in this forum and watch some instructional videos. Try to improve every day by putting into action whatever concept you study. Don't try to add too many new things to your game at once. Master one concept then move to another. You'd be suprised how much your game will improve if you try this.

Good luck to you! :)

JMTalbert

JMTalbert

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Genius, where did you get that screen shot? that info looks useful?

S

sheepy10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yer that graph is awesome

does it only work for full tilt ?

and what is HUD ?

fajackta

fajackta

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokertableratings: revealing the truth for years. This thread took a ridiculous turn!

IcyBlueAce

IcyBlueAce

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokertableratings: revealing the truth for years. This thread took a ridiculous turn!

lol @ PTR, like I really had that much money to even lose making $11/hour partime.. Also I use a different name (my friends account) sense someone suggested posting your name on a forum is a bad idea.. Apparently people like to target and find the "bad" players or play them if they reveal a certain way they play and use everything they ever said against them..

ukaliks

ukaliks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I make around $5/hour per table (I play 5 tables at a time currently), does that mean I need to step down?

Dont u mean loose around $5/hour per table? Ur -$1682.

First he lies about his win rate and now he tells us he's using a diff acount?
You gotta b carefull dude...

Do u use bankroll management dude? Cos by the looks from PTR ur playing way too much outta ur roll. I'm guessing ur new to poker and u've scouted around the different stakes and lost. A bit lol. But by asking questions and reading threads from this site u can learn alot!

Keep on grinding.

pokerman27

pokerman27

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol @ PTR, like I really had that much money to even lose making $11/hour partime.. Also I use a different name (my friends account) sense someone suggested posting your name on a forum is a bad idea.. Apparently people like to target and find the "bad" players or play them if they reveal a certain way they play and use everything they ever said against them..

Hmmm - your name just a strange coincidence then?

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
IcyBlueAce

IcyBlueAce

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
lol, I'm not gonna lie of course i've lost at first, but now i've been averaging around $5/hour per 10/25 NL table I play.

i've got no reason at all to make up stories i don't know any of you so what do i even gain besides people flamming saying NO UH NO YOU DON'T NO WAY IMPOSSIBLE blah blah blah..

i could be on a heater who knows, but i'll be sure to post a video or something just to prove i'm not lying lol.

thats silly.

edit: also on this site i went from being a fish < red fish < rock < warning < bomb.. next step is to be a shark for my stakes :p
http://www.poker-edge.com

L

luckforsome

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
....ok this may be a little farfectched...
but
does anybody think that icyblueace is infact really the new guy islildur....i can see similarities in their knowledge of poker :)

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He telling the truth re name at Full Tilt. According to his Poker site names that he has listed in his profile he is IcyBlueHell at Full Tilt and IcyBlueAce at Stars, UB and Bodog.
Here is a link to IcyBlueHell's PTR rank, It's not much better, but it is better.
http://www.pokertableratings.com/fulltilt-player-search/IcyBlueHell ;)

actually the playstyle of all look very similar

The first step to recovery is admitting... oh nevermind. Theres more to go for bottom.

Grossberger

Grossberger

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow my math be way off just looking at his last 6 days of sessions I can't see that equating to $5 hour. His last 11 session he has 3 winning sessions with a 2 hour session making 7.73 a 6 hour session making 31.95 and a 9 hour session making 9.83 so 17 hours making $49.51 = 2.91/hr.
the losing sessions were 30 minute losing 56.94, a 20 min losing 17.05, a 20 min losing 21.62, a 3 1/2 hr losing 131.87, a 11 hour losing 182.13, a2 1/2 hr losing 87.53, a30 min losing 49.25, and a 5 1/2 hr losing 65.11 so the math is 24 hrs losing $611.43= -25.48/hr.

Ok I'm not trying to make fun or critisize in any way but if your gonna come on here and say things you have to remember that there are sites out there that show what your actually doing. And another piece of advice you should read alot of strategy posts on here before you go back to playing I just watched this hand where you lost 53.00 and I gotta tell you IMHO you made a horrible call. Heres the hand tell me I'm wrong.

https://www.pokertableratings.com/hand-history/fulltilt/16051514855/3472887326

This is a great place to learn alot of strategy and info to better your game and I suggest you take in some of that info.

Or you can call me an idiot and tell me I don't know what I'm talking about, and I'm notsaying I'm better you can feel free to look at my hands you will see the hands i lost with were ligitimate hands where I got rivered or just someone had a higher flush or whatever.

Again not trying to critisize but really think you need to read some strategy before playing again.