Speed up the game

run187

run187

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I took 8 seconds in a zoom game yesterday and got the ZZZZZ which pisses me off no end. I normally have youtube on well playing youtube on tv game on pc ..

V

vashsv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:):):)Hello my friends:):):)
I suffer from the problem of rushing to play, how do you advise me to get rid of this habit, even though I have been playing poker for a long time

Wait 10-15 seconds every time before making a decision. That is the best way to get rid o that habit. Play one table for a while and make sure you stick to this rule, while you wait plan what you will do on later streets.

S

Szachajevy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if it's a long lasting tournament you can watch movie, I always do that and then I play much better

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just stick to the standard statistics of key indicators

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I make this mistake myself. I don't think much, I play fast.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:):):)Hello my friends:):):)
I suffer from the problem of rushing to play, how do you advise me to get rid of this habit, even though I have been playing poker for a long time

You are not the only one, I also suffer from the same problem, I just do not have enough patience, I always go somewhere in a hurry

kleopatra123

kleopatra123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just try to be patient and try to have rest before the game

xmuggpokerx

xmuggpokerx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play fast too, multi tabling will help, or playing one big important tournament that you can focus on. I wish everyone just played fast tho, and cut there pretend bs to try and make you think like they have stuff, but that’s just part of the game I guess.

Top 10 Games