So my "friend" is a *****

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
poker stars is the best imo, and if you do go the PS way use the Cardschat link and you will get $25 free when you make 100 FPP's

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it really is secondary income, the first thing I'd be concerned with is getting the account unblocked. Email Full Tilt and explain it to them, and maybe they will undo it.

If that didn't work, I'd deposit what I could to another poker site. pokerstars is the obvious choice for this, as they're big like Full Tilt, and will send you a cash out check faster than any other online poker site.

Maybe your friend can help you out with that initial deposit?

Once your gaming occupation was back in order, then you could think about revenge. Sign his email address up for gay dating sites, etc.

A

AJRiale

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would do the trojan virus thing to his computer and if he has a virus scanner on there delete it. I wouldnt try to open a new account because u will get caught. I had mutiple accounts on full tilt and found out and froze them and my money it took me a month to get my money, and they kick me off for 3 months after that so yea thats not a good idea. I guess i would go to anther site a play for the month

G

Guittars

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Find a cat.

Stick friends toothbrush up cat's arse.

Take photograph

Put toothbrush back.

Show him the picture when you're FT account is re-instated.

G

p.s. this has the double bonus of revenge on your friend and of causing a cat some discomfort - I hate cats - bastards.

N

nightmoves44

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lesson

The moral of the story??..password protect any computer that has two or more people in the house.Im the only person on my puter....never ever leave yr game running when anyone is near,it just takes 5 seconds to ruin you.
Looks like time to join another site..i like Cake myself,but it take some gettin used too.

C

confuzd67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One question though, is it possible that you have missed your portion of the rent several times due to the online poker thing and he is trying to help you, and himself? Sorry just had to ask, because this is something that many have probably wanted to do before.
Addiction is a terrible friend.

GL on and off the felts.

B

BurlyIves

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You could drag him outside and beat the !@#$ out of him :D

shammalamma

shammalamma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Roommate- are you in college? If so, spreading rumours about his nasty sexual transmitted diseases is always a good payback, and fair game. You don't get poker = he shouldn't get poon-tang lol.