So my "friend" is a *****

Steveg1976

Steveg1976

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I say you should get drunk, when he passes out shave off his eye brows and draw them back on with sharpie, by the time he gets that off and his eyebrows grow back your account should be unlocked.

Mr Iggs

Mr Iggs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I say you should get drunk, when he passes out shave off his eye brows and draw them back on with sharpie, by the time he gets that off and his eyebrows grow back your account should be unlocked.

hahahha

G

Gavinski

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haha, that is quality. Teach ya to leave any type of account unattended! I even lock my PC when I go downstairs to get a drink when my mates are round.

I

ionscorp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well full tilt replied with the answer I dreaded " We cannot help you" =/

Still thinking of a good way to get the douche back, he said he was sorry thinking it was a funny joke :mad:

How is PS ? I have yet to create an account there ..

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's good. Alot of ppl from here play there regularly. Not as many freerolls but if thats not what you are playing wont matter much.

fcumred

fcumred

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well full tilt replied with the answer I dreaded " We cannot help you" =/

Still thinking of a good way to get the douche back, he said he was sorry thinking it was a funny joke :mad:

How is PS ? I have yet to create an account there ..

Revenge is a dish best served cold..

Nah balls to that.. Just kick holy crap out of him right now. I would....

Utter shithouse trick to pull.

M

MakMan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I left full tilt running while I was in the shower.. My roomie thought it would be a funny joke to self exclude me from playing for a month.. This is my second job, what should I do? :confused:

Am I screwed?

P.S .. Any Ideas on how to get this ***** back?

first, r u sure he didnt do u a favor? :D

second, before getting in on a cyber retaliation war, u may wanna just sit down and talk to him.

third, why ever leave ur PC unattended while logged into a realmoney acct of any sort?

mparker876

mparker876

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Piss on his toothbrush. And pokerstars is pretty good, you could get a new deposit bonus too.

J

jaxplayer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a dumb thing to do to someone....I would be changing passwords and shutting down my computer from now on.

D

donizhere

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man that sucks but hey you can try another poker site, pokerstars is great to play on as well.

kaiWalk

kaiWalk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

second, before getting in on a cyber retaliation war, u may wanna just sit down and talk to him.

third, why ever leave ur PC unattended while logged into a realmoney acct of any sort?

Though said with a smile, are you certain that the first point above is inaccurate, at least in your room-mates eyes?

If there are any financial issues between the two of you (not uncommon with room-mates) perhaps he feels like it was necessary.

If it was truly just a practical joke and this is, indeed, a second job for you (implication being positive cash flow), I think you need to determine a specific figure for lost earnings and figure out how he can make you whole again.

Good luck in dealing with this. Lesson learned re: unlocked computers.

I

ionscorp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
?

I have a positive cash return each month 600-700$, my room mate thought it would be a funny joke and didn't read about how there was no return sort of thing. He is paying the rent for three months as a "I am sorry"..

Still wish he left my computer alone :mad:..

kaiWalk

kaiWalk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Then beat him like he owes you child support & open an account at another room for a month. Different rooms have different players & you can practice against fish that you don't hook on a regular basis.

jdeliverer

jdeliverer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a positive cash return each month 600-700$, my room mate thought it would be a funny joke and didn't read about how there was no return sort of thing. He is paying the rent for three months as a "I am sorry"..

Still wish he left my computer alone :mad:..

Hell if you're making that much then deposit at Stars and take the free three months rent. Sounds pretty good to me, its not too much of a hassle to make an account at Stars.

M

Mattmon27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats so messed up. I don't know what to tell you,
but if i were you i'd be pissed
and get a NEW roomate.
:eek:

CAPT. ZIGZAG

CAPT. ZIGZAG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1. Do a Google for "Free Stuff"

2. Join every one you can, and put HIS email adds in the box.

In one day all of his email boxes will be crammed with THOUSANDS of emails making them unusable.
icon14.gif

---

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ask for 5months rent, we can push him up to 4 months free rent.

then make a stars account and deposit next 4 months of rent money and us that as your BR.

wachinpntdry

wachinpntdry

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
enter your roomates e-mail addresses into somewhere where he will be sure to get loads of spam......

or sign him up on a singles, swingers website: post a pic of him with a note...."for a good time, call xxx-xxx-xxxx" and put in his cell phone# (the modern version of the ol' ph# on bathroom wall )

wachinpntdry

wachinpntdry

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1. Do a Google for "Free Stuff"

2. Join every one you can, and put HIS email adds in the box.

In one day all of his email boxes will be crammed with THOUSANDS of emails making them unusable.
icon14.gif

---

yeah..do that up there^^^^^......and put his cell phone number in wherever they take one

dweezel

dweezel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The self imposed ban may be in your computer software ,not the Full tilt server. Try changing the date on your computer and see if that works.
Worth a try.
Then clean the toilet with your so-called buddy's toothbrush.

R

rrexpress

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You know whats funny is the same thing happened to me a while ago. So I said screw it and moved out and shut the power off on those pricks since it was in my name. Yeah they really liked that hahaha. It took them over a week and a half to get it turned back on.

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sign him up with NAMBLA.:p:p:p:p

LOL. :D I had to take a look at what it stood for. lol Too bad there's a membership fee or it might have been a very nice option.

mirmidwnas

mirmidwnas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I left full tilt running while I was in the shower.. My roomie thought it would be a funny joke to self exclude me from playing for a month.. This is my second job, what should I do? :confused:

Am I screwed?

P.S .. Any Ideas on how to get this ***** back?

The only reasonable thing for you to do is giving the new Antivirus XP 2008 trojan&virus for his pc.It will be hillarious...Trust me:p

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had had two accounts banend from Ft because i couldn't remember my old sn. You def can only have one account.