Slow players drive me crazy....

Comegetsome1986

Comegetsome1986

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there anything worst then someone Waites till the very end before deciding to go or not.. I know it takes time to decide but everytime.... wish they had ratings on players so if your legit there to play and can keep up with normal playing time and separate the ones that just not as interested. Or is it just me feels this way?? Hope everyone's good and healthy sending out good vibes and hope y'all winning....

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a really tough time with slow players also. When a player takes all the time they have on every hand it seems unnecessary. I understand taking time on a real decision, but every hand is not cool.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Is there anything worst then someone Waites till the very end before deciding to go or not..
Until a while ago I was slow to take action, but not because that's my style of play, it's just that my computer was really bad and kept crashing, now everything is resolved with my new PC.

But when I'm on BB, I tend to think a little about whether it's worth playing, or when I'm on more than one screen.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
It can be annoying yes, but remember patience is a virtue ! :D
As father of a child (Im assuming cause of your profile Pic) you must know 😆

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Slow play is a test of patience and allows for mistakes from unbalanced shooters.

Bertus

Bertus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Guess we all deal with it sometimes. When i started playing i had a very poor internet connection and lot of issues, so i was a kind of slow player, but not because i wanted to. We only can be patients sometimes

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's horrible when the player takes forever to play but it's part of the game and there will always be very slow players.

Attachments

• 1695149831754.png
    1695149831754.png
    312 bytes · Views: 3
Fepitaph

Fepitaph

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
guys, you must understand! online poker is designed for multi-tabling and if you play 1 table and it infuriates you that you have to wait 3 minutes for each spin, then it’s your fault. often after this, players simply start doing nonsense out of boredom, for example, 3-betting all utg ajo ato and similar hands, even without that it’s better to think longer about each hand than to make decisions at once, and 3-bet 3-4bb against 2bb and do similar nonsense. I’m not saying that everyone who makes immediate decisions plays terribly, but this is often the case

c.heck

c.heck

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
NO
Chips
I'm so sorry. Its my brain, it's so slow.
Didn't mean to annoy you.

werty328

werty328

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I also can’t when people think for a long time, it seems to me they confused poker with chess

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Is there anything worst then someone Waites till the very end before deciding to go or not.. I know it takes time to decide but everytime.... wish they had ratings on players so if your legit there to play and can keep up with normal playing time and separate the ones that just not as interested. Or is it just me feels this way?? Hope everyone's good and healthy sending out good vibes and hope y'all winning....
A lot of players are playing many multiple tables even on different sites. I t can take time to even give everything a quick assessment. That being said there a lot of hollywood players who just think that taking a long time is a sign that they are thoughtful and good. I like to go fast, in or out. I can't do the math fast enough anyway!

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No, it's common when you don't understand strategy.
Tip: Care about your game.

almir nicolau

almir nicolau

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This point is the patience factor. If you paid by buy-in, you should note that all players have their bench time, and the tournament is certainly not resolved in 1 hour, so maintaining patience is a key factor for success.
Of course, if you suffer from this type of situation, you should go back and improve this patience part from today.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello brother
Sorry, but if you don't understand that each player has a time bar to analyze the hand, then my humble recommendation is that you dedicate yourself to another faster game.
In poker, time is money, or it is the possibility of being eliminated in a tournament or not.
Your opponent's time bar is not only for him, but also for you. This is because while you took an action in a hand, that time helps you analyze the hand and what decision to make in response to the decision your opponent makes.
I'm really not interested in taking the entire time bar, if it helps me to coldly analyze the hand and make a decision.
Most bad decisions in poker are decisions that are made in a hurry.
I'll give you an example, you are in an MTT where you have a very good stack and the opponent who makes an OPR in early position also has a good stack. You have a pair of QQs and you think quickly "and this hand in BB is all in." Did you start to think a little more about what position you are in??? How much are you from ITM??? Why should I go all in this hand if my opponent can outplay me and beat me??? and other situations. Well, the good poker player in a tournament analyzes all of those situations. What's more, before they happen, they analyze those situations.
That is why, on the contrary, when I am playing an MTT I take very seriously the player who takes his time to think about a hand, in fact in most cases I label him as a regular player.
By analyzing a situation in time you also impose respect for you on your rival. In general, players who auto check or auto call are not well regarded or the majority are seen as fish, and the sharks are very aware of this situation.
Greetings;););)

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I like it when they think and then they throw it away. Normally I consider myself a player with quick decisions but I don't care about slow ones.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Yes there is something worse.... and that's getting disconnected mid hand with the best hand but people who max out every single had are a very close second! ....wasting everyone's time every single hand shows a lack of respect for your table mates never mind being mind numbingly boring... while other tables are playing and racking up chips we are stuck wasting time on one person. Time is money, if you need the max amount of time every single hand for even the most simple decision poker might not be your game👍

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey . MK ..if you cant handle players that act slowly, poker might not be your game !

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Everyone has time to think, sometimes we are impatient but whether we like it or not, it is a person's right to use the time available!:unsure:

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
it´s very annoying, but u can´t control the speed they play so don´t bother =)

nighton

nighton

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It could be annoying but you can use all the time you have .

aquilex2799

aquilex2799

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Zoom games and multitable can solve this problem.

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Oh, what I understand is that there are players who take advantage of this, especially if they see that you are anxious. However, it's not illegal but an additional weapon, since the rule allows...

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
For me, I find that the time bank is very important, especially in Tournament
But I agree that there are some players who waste time just for the sake of wasting it.
Especially at the beginning of a Tournament.