Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It depends on how your gaming schedule coincides with your daily routine and time zone, so to speak. My time zone allows me to finish the gaming session no later than 00-01 a.m. which allows me to play it without excessive fatigue and go to bed normally and get my 7-8 hours of sleep

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I don't know, but it's good to be well rested to be able to play and thus be alert

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course it is important, it helps you to recover energy and focus on your game, but a good sleep I not only important for poker, it is also important for your health

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How important is pre-game sleep for a poker player?
For me, yes, sleep is very important. If I haven't slept well, I'm always in a bad mood, and on those days I just don't feel like playing poker, so I usually don't play on those days. When I have a good night's sleep, my productivity increases significantly and this applies to all aspects of my life, including poker.

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Without a doubt, being rested is very important when playing poker.

Arthurinacio17a

Arthurinacio17a

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
yes, the more rested the better

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
It is very important not only for poker, but in all aspects of life.
I've already noticed that I perform poorly in all other areas, and I'm more irritable when I don't get enough sleep.
The brain (and body) needs regeneration, otherwise all functions will be dull, not to mention that one only makes bad decisions.

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
i need sleep other wise i loose $$

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How important is pre-game sleep for a poker player?
When I don't get enough sleep, or when I don't sleep well, my brain works much worse. I become slow, impatient and nervous. Playing in such a state makes no sense, and therefore, when I haven't slept, I simply don't play.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
very...you should not play tired

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Make sure you get a good night's sleep before the poker tournament. Rest greatly influences your concentration and decision-making at the table. Good sleep helps you be more alert, reduces errors and improves your mental performance. Sleep well and do your best in the tournament!

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Sleep is important not just to your poker playing but your health. When I go very deep one night in a tournament I normally take the next off to get a good nights sleep.

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Sleep is important for your life, not only in poker, if you don't sleep well, your efficiency and attention decrease over time, and this is essential in poker.