Theres no time to celebrate sex, if you sit at the table---cheeriooo

seirmelo

seirmelo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
So, what does sex have to do with poker? Sex is an individual, private and intimate matter. Nothing to do with poker.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ex and poker are quite different. Sex should always provide pleasure to those who practice it. Poker, on the other hand, only gives pleasure to winners. Poker is for some to win and others to lose. Sex is for everyone to be happy with the act. At least that's how it should be, I think.

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Someone has thought about the association of sex and poker.
I've been thinking here that the two things can relate.
In poker we usually try to take advantage of our opponents, that is, to make the most money possible and even cheat them with a bluff.
In sex the situation is the same, we seek to take maximum advantage of the woman, we seek to satisfy her innocence at all costs and even deceive her with false love.
As in poker we often think that we are winning and we end up losing, so it happens in sex, when we think we are dealing well, we are dealing poorly, and even being cheated and betrayed.
One thing is certain when you lose a woman, we get upset and when we lose in poker the situation is the same.
Poker vs sex. Haha--All I know is if I treated my spouse the way I treat opponents at the table, I wouldn't have a spouse, or girlfriend for that matter.

davidjavi31

davidjavi31

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly, I have never thought about the relationship between sex and poker, but looking at it well, there are many similarities, for example, making the best decision depending on each specific situation.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Someone has thought about the association of sex and poker.
I've been thinking here that the two things can relate.
In poker we usually try to take advantage of our opponents, that is, to make the most money possible and even cheat them with a bluff.
In sex the situation is the same, we seek to take maximum advantage of the woman, we seek to satisfy her innocence at all costs and even deceive her with false love.
As in poker we often think that we are winning and we end up losing, so it happens in sex, when we think we are dealing well, we are dealing poorly, and even being cheated and betrayed.
One thing is certain when you lose a woman, we get upset and when we lose in poker the situation is the same.
I never associate the two and I never do them both at the same time. And I never equate women to anything. Everyone is different and unique and love them all.

hubcio96

hubcio96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Uhm.... In poker I always look for ways to exploit my opponent - sex, I have a partner, not an opponent, and sometimes I don't mind to be "exploited." Sex and poker may have lot of similarities, but its definitely not compatible IMO.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe this is the most unfounded and sexist statement I have ever seen.
besides not adding in anything in the evolution of the game of any of us.
Good luck at the tables and in life because with mediocre thoughts so you will need.
Really well put! Poker attracts all sorts of people. Some have not quite made it into the 21st century yet.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when in poker there is a bad beat in 1-2 outs on the river, then no sex is needed)));)

yango

yango

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and why not both hahahaha poker and sex are very good for your health hahaha

yango

yango

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The truth is that I have never seen a poker movie, it is a great recommendation that I find on this site to be able to search and watch them