Sex and Poker

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
True, if we pay to play poker, it's not shameful to pay for the pleasure. In Poker we pay to see the cards, in sex we pay to have pleasure.

Newmy12345

Newmy12345

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If played responsible poker is a smart, disciplined game and it can train your mind in a productive way, thus becoming better and better at it. Same goes with sex haha. However I see a fine dangerous line between irresponsable play ( real gamble) combined with sexuality. The rush of winning can turn one on, and you will want the same high more often, that is why it can be risky in combination. But maybe thats just me

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
The feeling of getting cheated on by your SO or at Poker is equally bitter, but one of these lasts longer.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
so the more sex I have, the better poker player i become 🤔

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think sex and poker are a common setting where hard work comes out and then satisfaction comes out.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
maybe take a break from poker...some silly thoughts, and when you're old and you don't want to take a break from sex, then you can go back to poker

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Comparing sex and Poker. OMG. As pass times totally different. But there must be some good 1-lines.
I've not read the whole thread, but surely someone has said the object is to get the other person all-in.
It's also possible to lose your shirt doing both (Metaphorically in Poker)

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hahaha nice topic .i think in both you must invest in some money to succed

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Someone has thought about the association of sex and poker.
I've been thinking here that the two things can relate.
In poker we usually try to take advantage of our opponents, that is, to make the most money possible and even cheat them with a bluff.
In sex the situation is the same, we seek to take maximum advantage of the woman, we seek to satisfy her innocence at all costs and even deceive her with false love.
As in poker we often think that we are winning and we end up losing, so it happens in sex, when we think we are dealing well, we are dealing poorly, and even being cheated and betrayed.
One thing is certain when you lose a woman, we get upset and when we lose in poker the situation is the same.
Most depressing post I've ever read here.

Unfortunate.

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Not a comparison at all.
Both have different adrenaline rush.

In poker you play against your opponent
In sex you play WITH your own dear loved one.

ebazynski

ebazynski

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Well, getting it in good is the preferred outcome either way.:)

NSX_Amfe2nat

NSX_Amfe2nat

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When u use this words in 1 sentance i remember AA vs 39o and lose because of turn 3 and river 9 lmao

W

WHAKAORIORI

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sex , no condom, no babies, no itch , glass bbq pipes and no bills. Butt rolls. Second hand filters. Living on noodles and eggs.

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
poker and sex
only if you go at home with some friends and then there's that card game and it starts to be worth taking off your clothes and then the blinds go up and then the betting parts with sex start
oh yes I see a poker x sex

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Someone has thought about the association of sex and poker.
I've been thinking here that the two things can relate.
In poker we usually try to take advantage of our opponents, that is, to make the most money possible and even cheat them with a bluff.
In sex the situation is the same, we seek to take maximum advantage of the woman, we seek to satisfy her innocence at all costs and even deceive her with false love.
As in poker we often think that we are winning and we end up losing, so it happens in sex, when we think we are dealing well, we are dealing poorly, and even being cheated and betrayed.
One thing is certain when you lose a woman, we get upset and when we lose in poker the situation is the same.
When reading the topic of poker and sex, I thought that you were relating the two things in the sexual aspect or in the sexual relationship; but I see that you are related to women in another way and not only with sex, but a poker relationship with women; actually the things that happen in poker also happen with women. You think you are winning and you have an advantage (she likes you) with her and it turns out that in the end you lose. Sometimes you bet everything on a woman and that woman does not deserve that total dedication (all in), so as difficult as it is to win or lose Poker, it is also difficult to win or lose in a relationship with women, you don't know what awaits you in each hand (woman).

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
both must be satisfied with few restrictions

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The only thing sex has in common with poker is that if you have a good position you've got advantage.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sex can be related to poker, but they are two very different things, although they can be applied in our daily lives.

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I first read the caption I wondered what the correlation between the two were. After thinking about it for a bit I decided that you love them both but can get screwed over at any time.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I can't see many similarities, but gender can count in poker.
For xample in live tables, a bautiful woman can use her assets to take advantage.
Also, in online poker, girl users (especially with some good picture avatar) can create some advantages for them

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sex It is important in a man's life and makes your life balanced