Sept Pokah Chat...(post your LC stuff here)

NineLions

NineLions

Advanced beginner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also, if Irexes has 3 times the amount of hands, 4-tables, and plays tournaments aside from that (and iirc has a job), I think we can classify Chuck as a bum. Sorry :(.

Yeah, and he's married and has kids as well. I dunno how he does it.

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jeez i really hate nl$50. I'm acting like a spewtard because calling feels like "half-price" :)

Good job the players are brutal though, still winning a bit, and it feels good to be back.

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bout time you got back in the ring Liam :p

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
damn forgot how sweet FR was. Ran laggier at FR than at 6max and at least made some of what I lost at 200nl 6max. 8k hand day plan changed, friend got really good tickets to the Indians game tonight so we're going to that. Apparently it's right behind home plate, and the tickets are free, so should be pretty sweet :).

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice one Zach have a great time. I'd love to go and watch a real live proper baseball game. Who knows maybe next year :)

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
crapy at FT and UB today, that should tell you how Septerber is going for me,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,buck the crapper,lol,:D

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Alright, now im bored as hell.

Off to the pub.

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
another 16BB/100 day, this is getting unreal. Will prob play more later tonight too. It's pissing rain today and I don't really feel like going out tonight after a 6am night last night.

Since the beginning of august, ffirst 12k were 100nl I think, everything after is 200nl. I'm actually getting scared of the tax monkeys coming after me...gotta do some reading on that...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 4
Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats one sick f'kin graph dude. Congrats!

Hey Chuck, I know you don't need to play more hands coz your running so great atm, but do you think your not playing more than say you would normally b/c at the back of your mind your sort of expecting to run... errr you know what!

I know when I go on a decent run, I'm always thinking like 'shit I'll run bad tomorrow'.

What your all in ev like over this period?

And when you moving to 400nl? ;)

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
that is one sick graph Chuck.

Had $400 of freeroll winnings sitting on i-poker sso nl$200 bekoned. First hand AA got setted :(

So now 2 x nl$100 tables. FS

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice one Zach have a great time. I'd love to go and watch a real live proper baseball game. Who knows maybe next year :)

When im done with uni, you, me and beardyian (a big baseball fan) will go over to america to see a baseball game. I promise us jay :)

Finally for the first time in a few weeks put in a big session today (for me anyway) and played ~3k hands, and it was such an awsome feeling to look at the end result and see that i had broken even, f'kin score :(. I also ran kings into aces :( but it was against a guy who i had stacked about 6 hands before and chose not to reload so had ~8 bucks on the table, bet he was pissed he didnt reload:)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When im done with uni, you, me and beardyian (a big baseball fan) will go over to america to see a baseball game. I promise us jay :)

Pick Turner Field to see the Atlanta Braves and you can stay at my house. :)

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dunno whats worse about that offer, having to watch the braves, or having to stay at your house :p. Sounds like a plan though :)

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One day guys, one day. If not next year, then I'm sure I will visit the year after. I have never been to America yet. My son went to Lake Tahoe skiing about 4 years ago. It was a fantastic opportunity for him so we couldn't deny him. So I would love to take us all over there soon.

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice times playing for fun on nl$5 and chancing nl$400 and hitting is more fun.

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.jpg

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
unlike you poker gods, i want to make gold at ps and place bop before work begins anew

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
unlike you poker gods, i want to make gold at PokerStars and place bop before work begins anew

Good luck getting Gold Bella :).

Meanwhile I loooooooooove 200nl swongs :(

Attachments

• swongy 200.jpg
    swongy 200.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 4