Not open for further replies.
Z

zzzaacckk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow thanks for the tips. I will deffinitly start collecting pokerstars play chips instead of their HUGE freerolls

Insanity

Insanity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They do it all the time on Full Tilt. They will rail my game in 10,000/20,000 room and bluntly ask u if u sell. The going rate on Full Tilt is $5 per million. lol

DogzBestFrnd

DogzBestFrnd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, I have to laugh at this, but at the same time I beleive it.

I didnt know about the 500k fake money tour that paid out real cash. Im gonna have to find that one. Just another freeroll to lose...lol.
And I might just have to sell some fake chips too. I like to play FM tables when In other tours as a way to vent bad beats and such. And I alsom Like the Matrix tours on FT as a tune up before tours.

Thanks for the info.

S

sharpone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what!!

I never heard of anything like this. Why would there be a market for play chips anyway? If i knew this i would only play for play money seems more lucrative lol.

Tokeard311

Tokeard311

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why not just deposit?? at least that way you have chance to make real $$! ?? really confused by this?? also if you are buying play chips chances are you have money to spare... i just don't understand at all

G

gamemastere

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
"ask u if you sell"

They do it all the time on Full Tilt. They will rail my game in 10,000/20,000 room and bluntly ask u if u sell. The going rate on Full Tilt is $5 per million. lol

LMFAO HAHAHA thats so funny, "ask u if you sell" that made my night.

seriously though is dumping them like somebody stated above
the only way to transfer them. Any site offer the play money transfer?

Nickmond

Nickmond

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's so easy to pick up play chips if you really want to, why anyone would pay for them is beyond me

luckytvguy

luckytvguy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think no body has mentioned how to transfer play chips.If Fulltilt dont allow selling play chips,than simplyly cancled that function.On the other side,I still dont understand why there are people willing to pay for play chips.How they use play chips.Every time you lose play chips,you can reload them.

S

sarcasmic1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Selling or Buying Play Chips

I know it boggles the mind of many people but some people do actually pay money for play chips. I have heard of one person who paid $30 for a million! Did they get ripped off lol.<>

The ones who buy them are people who don't want to play for money but want to play the high chip tourneys and aren't good enough to accumulate chips on their own. I have personally sold 7 million chips and made $40. You don't get rich but it's better than nothing!

Team_Ramrod

Team_Ramrod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thats ridiculous! i have been building up play money chips the past couple days just for the heck of it, now i find out you can sell them! BRILLIANT!

P

PokerJoeAAAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have 270 million on party poker any want, any ideas how i can cash them in?

D

Dertaderp23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok i just signed out of FTP and then came here within 3 minutes of reading this post I am signed back in lol. This is crazy

DonkeySmash

DonkeySmash

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LMAO thats how my buddy started his BR on Tilt. Made $75 in about 4 months. Multitabling play ringgames I dont remember how much he had but it was a ton... He would play about 20tables at once...

DonkeySmash:joyman:

B

boro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know it boggles the mind of many people but some people do actually pay money for play chips. I have heard of one person who paid $30 for a million! Did they get ripped off lol.<>

The ones who buy them are people who don't want to play for money but want to play the high chip tourneys and aren't good enough to accumulate chips on their own. I have personally sold 7 million chips and made $40. You don't get rich but it's better than nothing!

Thats insane, these people should take their 30-40$ and play NL2$ - i mean if they say they do not want to play for money...they actually ARE playing for money because they PAID for the chips. I just do not get their logic.

And I do not think that the play in the higher buyin playmoney tournaments ist that much better, because it STILL is playmoney :rolleyes: Especially at the lowest buyin tourneys or ring games people do not care much "because its only a buck or pennies", why would it be different with fake money (didnt want to use the word "playmoney" for a third time LOL)..

After all good for you, now you can start your real bankroll if you haven´t already, so gl !

Regards,
Boro

B

boro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have 270 million on party poker any want, any ideas how i can cash them in?

Hold on, it was 7 Million for 40$ - 270:7= ca. 38*40$=1520 - Dude, youre rich ! :D

ripclawph

ripclawph

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lots of site offer this to buy your play chips for cash...
be careful to which site you sell your chips though, and make sure that they
are legit coz a lot of scammers are out there and just steal you chips.

P

PokerJoeAAAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hold on, it was 7 Million for 40$ - 270:7= ca. 38*40$=1520 - Dude, youre rich ! :D

Send me $ 1000.00 and they are all yours!!:D

dd_decker

dd_decker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The point is NOT to have to deposit, so if you really can sell play chips, why not? Then you have a small bankroll for free.

M

markusbayer04

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Are there any other Pokersites where you are able to sell or buy the chips or is it just all about PokerStars?

-Phil Ivey27

-Phil Ivey27

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a funny thread.
I have millions and millions of play chips on full tilt.
People offer to buy some all the time. $5 per mill is usually how it goes.

Also, as people have mentioned, there is a 500k freeroll on full tilt.
About 60 players enter 18 get paid, 3-18 $2

It's a nice way to get your bankroll started, I personally believe playing at my highest stakes (25k-50k) play money is alot more fun then playing with the thousands of others at the micro stakes level. (.01/.02)

But, at the same time, one makes money and one kinda doesn't.
So real money wins. :D

P

poker d player

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll sell you some play chips. BTW I also have a bridge for sale :O

LayzeePanda

LayzeePanda

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone found a website with a good deal lately? I have around 500k play chips on pokerstars and im trying to find a safe site and that also offers a good price. There are just too many play money store websites out there now:eek: . Ive got a list of 10 and narrowed it down to 2 good valued ones, pokerbonuscity & buyorsellchips.com. Like some feedback if anyone has ever dealt with these:rolleyes:

C

chipshuffler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got 400mil on Fulltilt if anyone wants to buy. $4/mil.
(You dont need to buy all of it :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poker Chips - History of Chips