****Salacious September Poker etc. Chat Thread****

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WTF I go to play some fallout on my xbox 360 and its ****ing broken.

Broken as in, the sound has ceased to function.

Ive tried hooking it up various ways but im preeeetty sure I remember how to match up green blue red and white red cords, its definately ****ed.

So sad. I dont wanna drop money on a new xbox, i wonder if I can get it repaired or something so sound works... :(:(

wtf im depressed now, how can just the sound break? im going to hook it up to my brothers TV to jusssst make sure its the xbox and not the tv or the wires or something.

LuckyChippy

LuckyChippy

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can normally get it fixed at a shop for 50 quids.

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can normally get it fixed at a shop for 50 quids.

50 quids eh, so like $100 or so my money I guess.

Hmmmmm, I guess it would be worth it, but only if it doesnt cost more than that.

Its just bullshit because thats my 2nd xbox and I dont really want to buy a 3rd one...

(1st one I sold because I needed $$$ and it broke for them like 1 week later)

LuckyChippy

LuckyChippy

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
50 quids eh, so like $100 or so my money I guess.

Hmmmmm, I guess it would be worth it, but only if it doesnt cost more than that.

Its just bullshit because thats my 2nd xbox and I dont really want to buy a 3rd one...

(1st one I sold because I needed $$$ and it broke for them like 1 week later)

Probably $80 or less your side of the pond.
Mines broke once but i got it fixed for free 'cause it was a certain error code and was unplayable. Got it back within a couple weeks too. My bro wasn't as lucky and wouldn't fix it which sucks as it's their fault they make them faulty.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pretty sure 50 quids is equivalent to a wooden nickel and a half loaf of rye bread in our currency

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a real half bread loaf!??! no foolies??

whole key go for twenty half a key go for eleven
after me there will be nothin, i am legend and i will smith!
and that's how you let the beat build bitch!

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
v important question for guys.

you have entered a toilet. the urinals are laid out as displayed in my artists rendition below, which i hope isn't too overly detailed. in urinals C and E there are people peeing. urinal A is lowered and is evidently for children to use, although it would be possible for you to use it without any hassle.

which urinal do you pee in?

Attachments

• urinalpuzzle.jpg
    urinalpuzzle.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 15
pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
definitely A, dont feel like getting too close to ppl in public restrooms especially at the urinals

O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol, there's a guy 16tabling 5nl with 20bb's on each of them, surely he's not a winner, AvgPlayer2, anyone know of him, plays on FT

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well i would stand at A, but i suck at peeing under pressure, so would stand there for a while pretending i was going, then leave and reenter when noone was there

jewboy07

jewboy07

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A for sure.

whats the reasoning behind the question?

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wtf @ all the people saying A

that urinal is clearly for people that are much shorter than you, you come off as hugely insecure if you can't pee into a normal urinal because there's someone in the adjacent one.

if they had a little potty that children use instead of urinal A, would you pee in that instead of peeing like a normal person?

the worst, however, is those urinals that don't allow you to hide your penus while ur peeing so you're forced to whip it out and aim it into the stupid hole-in-the-wall urinal. no one likes those.

cliff notes: B

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
B for the reasons vanq stated. also what happens if you're peeing in A and a little kid/midget/dwarf walks in and you're using the only urinal he can use. low % chance of it happening, but if it does you feel like a real douche

or you could just go up to urinal D and put your arms around the shoulders of the guys at C and E and hang out

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry, I don't read well. Deleted answer. Will have to rethink...was wondering why everyone was choosing a or b lol.

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
been off the forums for quite a while, hope to get back into everything real soon. Summer's been nice :)

Just got accepted as a stox coach on a trial basis (basically my first vid will be posted on the 5th (I'm "Clean" over there), and I'll keep making them as they request unless they think I suck bad enough that they boot me).

I'd appreciate anyone with a stox sub to watch the video when it's posted and to rate it. They decide whether I keep going based on their own judgement and the reception I get from the stox community, so again I'd appreciate any feedback over there.

what what in the butt.

also, B>>>>>A>>>D, duh

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
been off the forums for quite a while, hope to get back into everything real soon. Summer's been nice :)

Just got accepted as a stox coach on a trial basis (basically my first vid will be posted on the 5th (I'm "Clean" over there), and I'll keep making them as they request unless they think I suck bad enough that they boot me).

I'd appreciate anyone with a stox sub to watch the video when it's posted and to rate it. They decide whether I keep going based on their own judgement and the reception I get from the stox community, so again I'd appreciate any feedback over there.

what what in the butt.

also, B>>>>>A>>>D, duh

Joining next week so will watch your video and give it a ......really good rating ofc.

Will be great to see you around a bit more often here! :)

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sick, thats very nice chuck i hope u make the best of it
glad u had a good summer

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Said it before but congrats again.
Well deserved and i hope u make the best of it.

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thats great chuck, hope it works well :)

cardplayer52

cardplayer52

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

what what in the butt.

also, B>>>>>A>>>D, duh

i just switched to cardrunners. what type of videos are you doing? if you end up doing a multitable video make sure you pick the same seat for each table. i've watched so many videos where they sit anywhere its so hard to follow the action. IDK if you play at fulltilt but if you do i think their hand replayer saves all your histories of game played. so after a session you maybe able to look at all those interesting hands at the end of the video. you might have to keep a table open to do this maybe sitting out at a ring game would work(to keep replayer active). anyway i think its a good idea FWIW. when i'm back on stox i'll be sure to watch and rate it. good luck.