Chips
o right, well hopefully tables will be dripping with fish juice

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone noticed that stars have changed the little pop up box you get when you enter a tourney or sng? It now has the USD bolded and when I was looking around the private tourneys the other day looking for a UK only game I spotted a game that was in euros and when I went to it it said it was for test pupose only. Does this mean stars are thinking of implimenting the euro or even changing to it do you think?

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pretty sure both Stars and FTP are looking to allow EU players to keep their money in Euros.

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this fish has like won 4BIs off me!

he is so baddddddddddd 5510 flop after me iso'ing him I turn the flush and we get it in, he has 510o for the boat wtf!

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pretty sure both Stars and FTP are looking to allow EU players to keep their money in Euros.

Cool I guess its all the same buy-ins anyway just was wondering.

Caseace48

Caseace48

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tomorrow is a US holiday, so Im thinking there will be a bunch of US drunks at the tables tonight hopefully. I may have to stay up late tonight :)

Lots of fish for sure:D (By the way I love September, +16 BI's)

Attachments

• good stuff.jpg
    good stuff.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 12
Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Out of 1550 total hands, here's my all-ins where I was 2-1 fave or better. Bad run, I guess.

2to10 0904 06

slycbnew

slycbnew

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad run - that's poker... my ev graph shows me as down 4.5 bi's against expected earnings over today's sessions...

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you raise/call a 3bet oop with ak?

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AQ i think is a bad stack on the turn on that draw heavy board, unless he is a fish obvs, I think KQ is like the only hand you beat there really maybe draws but they still have outs against you

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you raise/call a 3bet oop with ak?
I don't usually, but villain's 3-bet% was 22.2.
AQ i think is a bad stack on the turn on that draw heavy board, unless he is a fish obvs, I think KQ is like the only hand you beat there really maybe draws but they still have outs against you
During the hand, I thought he was just stealing from the button again since his Steal% was 50 so I 3-bet him PF. He called and the pot swelled a bit. Since his range was wide, I stayed with it. Not saying I was correct, but that was my thoughts at the time.

I guess I better stop including the hands in my little vent pics and confusing folks. There's so much more to these hands (reads, pot size per street, etc.) than this report shows. Sorry 'bout that.

Last edited:
S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

so???? What's your justifications for flatting then instead of 4betting? What are you doing on a 25j board or the like?

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so???? What's your justifications for flatting then instead of 4betting? What are you doing on a 25j board or the like?
Pot control. Didn't want to bloat the pot. The guy was more likely to just call a 4-bet or 5-bet shove himself. So my options were call or shove. Folding would have been bad imo.

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AK really likes to see 5cards :).
So maybe just shove if u think he calling wide?

But yeah running bad like that really sucks :(.
Its only tempoary and varience cant kick u in the balls forever ;).

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pot control. Didn't want to bloat the pot. The guy was more likely to just call a 4-bet or 5-bet shove himself. So my options were call or shove. Folding would have been bad imo.

wtf pot control?? How on earth is calling a 3bet oop with a non made hand, pot control? Why don't you want to bloat the pot with the best hand? You wan't him to call a 4-bet or 5bet himself since you are 4betting for value. Its clearly 4bet>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shove>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>call>fold

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

if stacks were correspondingly shorter and villain with a 22% pfr openraised from MP, what would you do with AK in the SB?

CAMurray

CAMurray

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Salacious has be traditionally utilized in the sexual vernacular to render accolades of heightened sexuality, as would; for example, “Who’s’ Yo Daddy Biach?”

:party:

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Salacious has be traditionally utilized in the sexual vernacular to render accolades of heightened sexuality, as would; for example, “Who’s’ Yo Daddy Biach?”

:party:
Brilliant.

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so ive only been playing 6max for like 5 days and im already like 8:1 against on being coolered for stacks, thats probably an underestimate aswell, and to top it off am 7 buyins below ev. 6MAX IS AWESOME

Caseace48

Caseace48

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A while back I remember someone posting about a password encryption add-on/program for log-ins to poker sites. Anyone mind re-posting it? Never hurts to beef up security of my account:cool: