mushthebush

mushthebush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Regarding the running cold. I'm too running unusually cold, but I'm pretty sure I'm running cold because of the inhumane rise in gas and electricity prices. I have never been this cold before and I reckon I will continue to run cold for the upcoming months. If only next summer I'll be running hot, but it's UK so it would be unreasonable to expect that.

Now, that (the one you posted a link to) is a sick hand. I would have had the laugh of my life at it and get over instantly, because of the way it played out, it's just hilarious. Of course, you turn your computer off after that. Either through the built-in software or the hard way, off your window.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you are running cold and having a bad card day, can you shut it down and come back and try again tomorrow? I played yesterdays CC freeroll at GG and ran my all in AA into 88, and an 8 flopped - so out. Went to PS and playing $3.50 sit n go when hand below happened. So off of the computer (had enough fun) - play again next day...

CardsChat Poker Hands Converter
The 77 / AKo hand was not a big deal considering you knew you're risking your tournament life, blinds were high, and the flip supported your opp at the end.
Even 3 games are not a big deal in a day, it hurts of course, but you can't really see your performance in 3 games. No one blame you, in fact its your choice to feel its enought or not. I'm just saying it was not the most impactful example you could bring to the thread like this.
GL! :)

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
So, when the card is full, are you hot?!:)))

NDRWTRLGC

NDRWTRLGC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah sometimes a break is the best thing to do. like when I used to go out skateboarding, one good fall is all it takes to call it a day