PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Block Chat, Block Chat Bubbles from player, do not respond, ignore and continue on your merry way enjoying your game.

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like some friends here said, the silence is the best answer always to this rude guys!

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
rude players

Thanks for the reply, I will try to ignore the people that try to disgracethe game we love to play for enjoyment and challange our skill with
the rest of the world. Thanks again for your consern to protect a game
that we all want to keep fair for all.

nobodysf00l

nobodysf00l

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The obvious answer is to ignore them....turn off chat!

R

RunoMont

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just like any sports, these players are there, because it's human nature. Use this against them on the table. I've had this experience and just ignored the words. I've had the opportunity to eat all their chips and this was my pay back.

R

RunoMont

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's so true that this rude messages sometimes means that you can read their state of mind.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While playing at poker stars, I have encounterd playersthat are rude and righting foul messeges.
you coufrount them about their swearing habits and they tell
you to F off. Playing in a game with a rude player is not enjoyable,
how does a player go about dealing with this problem?

The first tip is to turn off the chat during a game session! Second tip - use this knowledge against these players, swearing at the table shows that the opponent telmoudi player. You can for example even more piss off his writing him, and then take from his blue! This is fish, punish him for misconduct at the poker table.:bike:

starting_at_the_bottom

starting_at_the_bottom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Swearing and other abusive language identifies a player who is not that intelligent and who is probably on tilt. The chat box is a goldmine of useful information, and you can always use it to try and push them further into tilt, the occasional "oops" if they lose another hand can go a long way. If they are mentally weak use it to your advantage, just dont stoop to their level.

With that said every now and again I will report players that are very rude all the time. They might be putting off newbies to the site, and newbies are also usually easy money.

If the swearing makes you go on tilt, you need to turn off chat like others have said.

CullinanPoker

CullinanPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some poker sites have an option to block a players chat messages, this would be the best route to go if possible.

N

Nick301274

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes we provoke ourselves, we pull time-this is the same strategy, but it makes many nervous, just do not answer

F

FreeDom1998

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The correct solution in this situation is Ignoring!

ssory83

ssory83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a common problem at poker tables. Many "players," if they can be called, talk very badly. I think you have to report and so the admins will restrict your chat.

5turnZ

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Despite how simple it is to do, the explanation is so insightful! I should have included this in my post, as you deal with these players the exact, same way as all disrespectful/bitter individuals: with love. Because in the end, you can’t help but feel sorry for them. If not, ignorance, in this case, continues to be bliss.

5turnZ

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Genius OnOnDaga!

You bring up an incredibly insightful notion. As opposed to blocking one’s chat, utilize his/her tendencies to be an a-hole when analyzing their overall play. Talk about turning con into a pro!

T

TheWiseWeasel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just don't look at the messeges,it easy.Think about beeing at a live table and encounter a rude player,what would you do then ?For your own fun search the web for Will Kassouf. :p

Argonaut

Argonaut

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes on pokerstars I change chat mode to hands or stats for awhile. Doesn't seem likely any comment back will be helpful.

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
dont answer and just play...

sanekhorror

sanekhorror

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, for me, it's very rare for such players, and even if this happens, in most cases I try not to react, sometimes I can unsubscribe something, but I think to remove the chat and not react, this is the best option in this case. Usually such players who talk a lot, fly out quickly, as they do not actively watch the game, sometimes miss important moments, and do wrong moves in the game.

J

jospel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I suggest turning your chat option completely off. I think you can even turn off an individual players chat as well.

radartodd69

radartodd69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To me the simple solution would be to mute the players chat. Do not refute these people cause often times they are using this to throw you off your game.

Robochick

Robochick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I don't have a huge buy-in, I sometimes start telling jokes and then ask who else has a good joke. I have had good success with that in the past. (I have had some pretty rude things said to me because my username is not gender neutral...sometimes you never get past that). There have been some pretty rude people I have come across in the beginning that now say hi to me on a regular basis and I think that has been a positive thing.

If I do have a significant buy-in, I don't bother with this strategy and I just turn chat off.

If it is a cash game, I leave the table. There is always another table. This is one of many reasons I like cash games.

Usually you don't see bad behavior on CC freerolls and tournaments. Another great reason to join this community.

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You haven-t seen rude players until you see me from beginning of tomorrow.Ich werd die Scheisse aus euch rauspruegeln!!!:bike:

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Concentrate on your game, mute chat and play. Simple

Vuske111

Vuske111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should just ignore them,they will eventually stop talking if noone is responding