Royal Flush

J

johnsonmad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had 1 royal flush before but it was on a play for fun website and not a for money poker site.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Only twice and I wasn't paid ... offf

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've been playing poker for four years now and it's hard to remember. But I'm sure at least twice I've had a Royal Flush.

skaniol

skaniol

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
All of my Royal Flushes? Nope, I don't remember them all. Most people start to forget them once they collect more than 1-2. They are more likely to remember the first/last only. Though, I did list most (if not all) of mine in the other thread here.

This is a mythical combination. It happens less often than winning the jackpot in the lottery. :)
The jackpot odds vary from lottery to lottery, just like the RF odds vary from poker variation to poker variation. However, if you play the most common lotteries and the most common poker variants—you are more likely to win a RF than a jackpot. Since you claim otherwise, can you give some example of a lottery having such great jackpot odds? I only find counterexamples to your claim.

M

Mariadelaluz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did it with Spade. I got only 3bb...

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing Poker since 2011, i have never got any Royal Flush. My best hand so far that i remember was Straight flush 2 to 6, and second best hand is Aces Quads. I hope i will get it sometimes.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I have been playing poker for 3 years. Since then, I've had a Royal Flush at least 4 times.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have had so many online I can't recall the number. I have never had one live or been at a table when one was dealt.

Xcoder

Xcoder

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've had a few royal flushes over the years, however the most memorable one wasn't even mine! I had hit quad aces on the floor (I had pocket aces) I had gotten my opponent all in, the turn and river came, both of those cards gave them the royal flush. I was fairly new to online poker at the time, I had my entire bankroll riding in that one hand I was certain I'd win, was a bad beat I'll never forget!

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't play live only online ;)

online probably like 12 times in holdem games
2 in freerolls the 10 in buy-in tournaments \

Omaha (and hi/lo combined) like 9 times or so..

real question is how many times did you win a decent amount from having one..

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Many, no need to remember them, I can't remember the last hand I played.

:dontknow:

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had one time. Its a pretty rare hand I guess cause I have at least 100k hands played

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Although I've been playing poker for three years, I haven't had this combination yet. :(

M

moularaki

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
the lastest one is today on ggpoker

Attachments

• ROYAL FLUSH.jpg
    ROYAL FLUSH.jpg