Ritual Before You Play?

P

pokerpie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually get a good playlist set up for the start of the grind, have a fresh cup of hot tea or coffee on the table to go with it.

G

GoSplat678

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Before I start the game, I must do some things
I clean the computer's desk and cook the coffee

I always like to do it before the game starts
Do you have any little ritual? :wavey:

smoke a bowl before my tournament usually :)

R

RaydonPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haha for food/drinks, it sucks when I still have a whole sandwich or most of my coffee left when I bust out. Might actually make me play more disciplined to be honest...until I finish consuming what I'm having

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
TV on

I like to turn on the local news channel .

LanaRhoades

LanaRhoades

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My ritual is go to the bathroom and make my wrong things there,then I came back to the computer and play as tight as I can.

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I eat before the tournament always, make sure there is some good music on and I am ready to go. Also, sometimes I like to go to my local bar and play while talking to friends over there and slowly drinking cofee..

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no special ritual before the game, I try to play in a good mood.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I must clean my laptop screen and monitor screen. I despise a dirty screen.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I do light labor jobs like roofers helper or cooking or dishing. I like a little booze in the coffee water "mostly water". So I am hydrated and high. The coffee provides the wide awake drunk stuff. The booze the high. Here is what I like once in a while to keep the spirits or luck on my side weed. We battled through the quest to the final fight in a fantasy game beat the main dude now a save point. Some fights after you win let you call the spirit. The last touch is tobacco cause I set the bet now I am suppose to lose so I go have a smoke. Cat rules. Some times its other animals though. Cat likes a C average and you need B to over come the D and college needs a B average in high school to get in so you can get a C average to graduate. Graduation helps you to remember in case of a reset.

Keenlight

Keenlight

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No ritual but I know if I ain't comfortable and have a empty belly I will usually play bad.

1MadDawg

1MadDawg

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Rituals Before Playing

The only say "Ritual" I have is propping up my legs on a pillow in a chair beside me, before each game... Being disabled, it seems to help me relax... Also, I have a habit of holding my mouse in a certain place on the screen during the game - I mouse over my hole cards over & over... :)

A

Alberto Martinez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only say "Ritual" I have is propping up my legs on a pillow in a chair beside me, before each game... Being disabled, it seems to help me relax... Also, I have a habit of holding my mouse in a certain place on the screen during the game - I mouse over my hole cards over & over... :)
Then get ready win...even more! Now go get 'em!

A

Alberto Martinez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I do! I register everywhere I can before the tournament; if I get kicked out of tournament I still have action. Go get 'em!

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no ritual. Maybe we should make it up. Can play a better start.

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
before playing I take a shower, usually swimming pool to relax followed by a meditative process to concentrate, after eating something and drink water. Then when I am already on the computer I turn on a music to go into the state of flow.

Freeman748

Freeman748

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello!
Good dinner and fight, still turn on the music.

C

Chris2621

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ritual

A ritual does not have to be for luck. I use a 'ritual' to put myself in the right mindset. To familiarize myself with my environment.

A

AAirmacKK

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Imagine my favorite brick and mortar location to get in the mindset. When you play live you have the drive to get in your right mindset. Take the time to focus on task at hand before jumping in the deep end.