mmmm prai to God kkk whn play whit money kk

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I live in a boarding home where we each get an approximately six feet by twelve feet area. It has a big yard where I like to feed the ravens, squirrels, chipmonks, bluejays, chickadees, and hornets. I feed them in the morning before I play poker. Then in my room is an arc with all the other religions having thier art work as an offering. I pause and look at the artwork when a religious song comes on a playlist on random mode. Just pause and meditate to the arc and art work.

I

Izfensina

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No rituals but before playing any real money games that could have a huge impact on my bankroll or some good payouts events I usually try to isolate myself from Noise,have my sncaks and watter near me. Once the game starts I try to have some breath exercises and focus on the game.

H

Haftus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Before I start playing, usually I get something to eat and to drink, because after that I feel really good and I am ready to play.

cleder7

cleder7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just sit well and stay comfortably so I do not have to leave the place for a certain amount of time.
But to improve my performance or try my luck, I do not do any specific rituals.

ROman77

ROman77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't play well when I'm full ..you can't play in a depressed mood ..to behave more calmly at the online table help seeds .

A

abyk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to be in a great mindset, you cannot be playing poker when you are mad or upset or even TOO happy. You need to be calm and have a lot of free time and not in a rush.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Before the poker session, I like going to the swimming pool and sitting in the jacuzzi. It relaxes me and purifies my mind. :)

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no special rituals. important to do all things, not to be distracted during the game.

N

Npchapman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Warm up

I listen to a poker Hypnosis.

Nick chapman poker hypnosis.

If you find it it is great to avoid tilt and keep you thinking not feeling.

leandrette

leandrette

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I look in the mirror and say……
I can not lose today jaja

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ritual

Yes, I have a special ritual !!! if I am going to play in a very important and important tournament or spend a couple of hours playing a cash game, I will first perform all my household chores. so that in the future nothing distracts me from the game and does not interfere with focusing and concentrating in the game. I feed my pets, I walk them, prepare dinner for myself, take a shower, ventilate the room, brush my teeth, put the smartphone on gymnastics and so on. so that - just in case the game drags on, then I will have to walk to the bed and fall on it happy or not )))):D:D:D

A

Almeidao18

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
drink coffee and always carry the amulet

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Go Use The Toilet!!! Wash Your Hands Then Settle In for the Grind...

:eek::top::puke:

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Well all I do before the game starts is PEE :)
Makes me feel relaxed.
Than I am set for a few hours.
Normally it takes 2 hours before a brake happens (level 6 x 20 minutes per level)
Or some times even 3 hours (level 6 x 30 minutes)
So yeah just Pee.
Nothing else
Manoj
Bluffzone68

T

ThatGuyTim

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A lot of interesting rituals here haha. I personally always make sure I use the restroom before and during every break MTTs give (even if I don’t really have to go). And I always seem to do better when I have a snack around so I always make sure to have snacks, doesn’t matter what just something I can quickly grab and bite. And if I’m deep in any of the MTTs I listen to a specific playlist (as I have been playing for a while and want to get engaged again).

Other than that, just play poker. Goodluck at the tables everyone!

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I get hydrated, I drink many 600ml bottles of whatever drink I am drinking at the time, the empty bottles always come in handy later in the tourny.

:bandit:

damgold

damgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not have any ritual, I believe the only way to win in anything I do and having knowledge and practicing a lot.

Tamik228

Tamik228

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Before the game, I usually drink tea. This is my such an unusual ritual, and even if I don’t kiss my cat, I won’t win the tournament. Therefore, I kiss her without ceasing.

I

izpanol

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
prepare a coffee because tournaments tend to spread a lot