Real bot?

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here are my conclusions:

- He is playing .10/.25 ( I think thats what he ussually plays) because he does not want to move up in limits???

- He is playing 12+ hours a day to see a profit??? Playing lower limits like this he might have to just to get a profit????

- He has no life and loves poker!! That would explain playing all of the time??

I dunno just my ideas on the whole thing.

Well if he does 12 hours a day, that brings my estimate up to $207,612/year if he played 12 hours all 365 days. Hell he could play half the year and make over $100k. Again, this is all contingent on the fact that he can make 5 BB/100 hands at the 10c/25c tables (I'm currently making about 10 at the 5c/10c tables 6-tabling, so I don't think that's a big assumption). I've considered doing a similar thing only with 25c/50c tables and not even close to that many tables as a side job over the summer, where I've already got one pretty sweet job lined up (baseball umpire, pays $50/game that lasts 2 to 2 and a half hours, but they're all at night on weekdays, so if I can start to show a decent profit poker would definitely be a nice side job). Of course that's just my goal for the summer, I need to build my BR from the $400 it is now playing at 5c/10c tables to $2k profiting at 25c/50c. I don't even know if I'm good enough, but that's my goal. I figure by the same figures, if I can make 5 BB/100 hands and play 79 hands an hour, since 1 BB = $1, that's 5*.79 = $3.95 per table-hour. If I play 6 tables that's $23.70/hour, not bad at all for a second summer job. If I can work it up to 9 tables it turns into $35.50/hour. That's definitely enough to live on.

But back to reality for now I just need to work on my BR. I'd be curious to know the story behind this 24-tabler and if poker is actually his primary source of income.

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What zach said!!

If he does this as a living then i totally understand playing for 8 hours a day to turn a nice profit. Probably be better moving up to 0.25/0.50 and 16 tabling??

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no way this guy makes 5bb/100. He probably has some kind of rake back deal, thus the desire to play a lot of tables. That in itself can be profitable, but I would be willing to bet that he is actually losing money in the games themselves when playing 24 tables at ounce.

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hes probably not a bot... but he could easily run programs that help his play with 24 tables, i would think thats hard/impossible to do yourself manually.

Still i never play more than 3 tables, with no help, its too crazy to do more its just LOLbingo