Rakeback deal on a running account

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am also waiting for a rackeback for ftp. I do not have an affiliate tied with my account, and have sent a rb site a e-mail and ftp, they both said thst i might be able to recieve rakeback in the fututure. That was about a month ago. I sent another e-mail today to try and speed it up, which i hope works. I realy am tired of not recieving any rakeback at all, and am considering swithcing to a new pokersite where i can recieve rakeback, unless i can start recieving something on FT.

I think I may check out this rakebackpros. I've never had any RB, think I might try it out

Those are the ones I have sent a e-mail too. They said they have been able to offer RB to FT players in the past, and would contact me if they would be able to ofer RB to FT players in the future....hope i get it soon, or at all

M

maolitas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
By the way, as I also registered all the biggest rooms when I just discovered poker, so I don't have affiliates for the others too, I downloaded the softwares directly from the Poker Rooms sites.

I plan to try to get RB on as many rooms as possible, and then only play on the ones where I actually get RB

And if anyone has a very good experience with a RB site that I did not list, please let me know too ;)
I'd like to have only 1 RB site, excepted for FT which has his own one for existing accounts.

So I would'nt like to make a mistake and choose a bad site. Because if I can upgrade my accounts in order to get rakeback, then it will be almost impossible to change of affiliate after!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
M

maolitas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just to let you know the progress in my quest: It's NULL :(

I have contacted many rooms directly. I have contacted many rakeback sites directly.
All I got were negative answers.
It seems impossible to get rakeback on existing accounts... :(
I still have a little hope with FTP, as they told me I would have some RB with they're own site, but I know for sure I'm on a waiting list and it gonna be long.

I'm really disappointed, as a very bad news came from a RB site. They told me that even if I definitely close my account, then reopen one on the same room a couple of weeks or months later, if I use the same ID card, adress and bank accounts, I still will be recognized as my old player and won't get RB.
I don't know if it's true.

But for sure, I won't play on rooms that do not allow me to get RB, because I think it's simply too unfair, regarding on people who get RB.
I don't understand these kinds of policies...

By chance, I have RB on Cake Poker, Poker World, and maybe High5Action. Maybe soon FTP.
And last but not least, the faster to answer my request was Poker Heaven, which has allowed me RB directly!!
The only 'little' problem, is that I need to generate 100€ rake a month to have my 30% rakeback.
I was disappointed, but if I had register Poker Heaven through an affiliate, it would have been the same.
I'd like to get RB on PKR, but still did not get answer from them

X

xXShannonAXx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im going to try my luck to i never signed up with a affliate at all when i opened my account ages back so ill see how i go 2

C

Chamaican666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Still have yet to hear back from the rakeback site/full tilt.

Fulltilt told me that they sent my info to their RB site and that I would hear from them.... Still have yet to get anything.

I think im gunna contact them directly very soon

M

maolitas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Still have yet to hear back from the rakeback site/full tilt.

Fulltilt told me that they sent my info to their RB site and that I would hear from them.... Still have yet to get anything.

I think im gunna contact them directly very soon

I did that and never got any answer from them :(

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know if you can get rakeback from bodog?

If so has anyone got it after having an account for a few years?

I didn't sign up through an affiliate and I haven't played there in over a year in a half. Was thinking of going back to take advantage of the weaker field of players to rebuild my BR.

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello Full Tilt Player(LOL?) ,
Congratulations you are now a RakeBackPro player and will receive rakeback on all your future play at full tilt poker! ...blah de blah de dah................................WOOT! Finally got it! Was really thinking it would never happen, was about to try a new site....think I'll stay now! Shoulda bought something from the ftp store or from the academy store while i had a chance.
So it took 2 months less 3 days. I recently had sent another message awaring them of my plan for departure, if I did not recieve rakeback. I would have 270$+ just from ring games I know for sure, I found out from PT3 trial i dled. And I was gonna leave, but this gives me reason to stay, and not feel at a disadvantage.

M

mig2169

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is not a problem with getting rake on an existing account. I have two friends who kept emailing fulltilt about rake and they finally gave in and allowed them rake back. So it can be done.