Rake Back Option Strike!

Status
Not open for further replies.

17Fabrizio17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am trying to set up a sort of a massive strike involving anyone who unfortunately and ufairly has not given the possibilty of a rakeback system on the major indipendent poker networks and in particular full tilt poker where the value of the Full Tilt points is resonably inferior to the value of the points of his competitor pokerstars.
This situation represents a penalty for all the players that just like me cannot benefit of this constant bonus and results in a serious and determining lack of money in the long run.
It is clear that while an affiliate that refers a new player to a pokerroom deserves a compesation, a player that spontaniously signs up to a pokerroom should be treated at the same level of the referred ones.
This messed up system needs an immidiate review and adequacy.
No matter how much you raise your voice you will never be considered but if instead we all do something at unison the impact will inevitably leave a mark.

My plan. On Saturday the 4th and Sunday the 5th of July, right when the online rooms are expecting a dreamy super turnout of active gambling players I suggest to anyone who has been denied the rakeback option not to log into these networks, not even to play with playmoney nor to observe the tables.
Hopefully this time the message will be clear.

As I am not a native english speaker I hope that someone here who wants to join my protest can prepare a well written message and post it in this thread, so me and anyone who kindly wants can spread it all over the web in order to raise awareness and gather adhesions.

Thank you for comprehension.

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As long as you didn't get to the Full Tilt registration page through an affiliate link you CAN get rakeback. I get 27% rake and juice through Rakebackpros.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^^^This, I signed up thru rakeback pros well after making my Full Tilt account.

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
^^^^ Ditto.

Getting accepted via RakebackPros was easy.

If you singed up through an affiliate the affiliate is getting some of the $ that rakeback would be paying you. They earned that $ by signing you up, so it would be unfair of FT to not pay them in order to pay you instead.
You willfully agreed to those terms when you signed up to Full Tilt.

woody19

woody19

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
same as most people in this thread

lektrikguy

lektrikguy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guess what? I did too. Dude,really. It was sooo easy. 1 email and a link to the rakeback site. It's so not complicated.

17Fabrizio17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am gonna try and recover my denial response e-mail received by Full Tilt months ago and we'll see what you have to say about it.
If I don't make I will e-mail Full Tilt once again.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it says that you are tied to an affiliate account, there is nothing you can do.
If you are not, and signed up with rakebackpros, it sometimes takes a little while.

Last edited:
absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did as well I was set up with RBP within about 12 hours of sending them the email. If you're getting denied then you probably either signed up throguh an affiliate or had the cookies on your computer of an affiliate when you went to download through FT's site and that's all it takes to link your account to them. Pretty sure most of this probably belongs in [old link~tb]

Last edited by a moderator:

17Fabrizio17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
100% Sure I didn't insert any affiliate code when I signed up, I left the field blank.
By the way do you know if it is phroibited to get rake back if you never deposited although you have accumulated dollars and you use them regularly?

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
100% Sure I didn't insert any affiliate code when I signed up, I left the field blank.
By the way do you know if it is phroibited to get rake back if you never deposited although you have accumulated dollars and you use them regularly?

I have never deposited and still get rakeback.

17Fabrizio17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never deposited and still get rakeback.

As your case is equal to mine but with different outcome would you mind tell me what to write in the request, as I am not an english speaker I don't want my email judged banal due to the language.

Leo 50

Leo 50

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Originally Posted by Mortis
^^^^^
Same

pfb8888

pfb8888

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sat and sun are july 3 and 4 and most americans will be not playing anyway

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
As your case is equal to mine but with different outcome would you mind tell me what to write in the request, as I am not an english speaker I don't want my email judged banal due to the language.

I honestly can't remember what I wrote.. check out the "Poker Rooms" section of this forum.. that's how I found out about RakeBackPros.. someone there told me what to write and I just followed their instructions.

I'll look for the thread again, and post it here if I find it.

EDIT:

Alright, found the thread, it's somewhere in here:

[old thread link~tb]

17Fabrizio17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alright, found the thread, it's somewhere in here:

[old thread link~tb]

All right thank you I will check it out but do I have to contact Full Tilt and they will direct me to an affiliate or contact this rakebackpros and they will make me eligible?

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
All right thank you I will check it out but do I have to contact Full Tilt and they will direct me to an affiliate or contact this rakebackpros and they will make me eligible?

Just contact rakebackpros.. upper right hand corner of their page, it says, "Contact" and fill out the form they have listed.

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
As long as you didn't get to the Full Tilt registration page through an affiliate link you CAN get rakeback. I get 27% rake and juice through Rakebackpros.

Meee 2...hmm wastn aware of those rules tho!

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

It doesn't matter if you put in an affiliate code, when you download the client, they can sometimes tell what affiliate site's you have been to based on your browser's cookie history. That is why many times when you're signing up through a specific affiliate they will tell you in the instructions to delete your browser's cookies before you download and install. Also, I have never deposited either, and I am getting rakeback, so I'm pretty sure that isn't prohibited.

On a side note, I went through and found the email I sent them:

"Hello,

My name is Jeremy and my username is AbsoluteHamm. I have been trying to get the site that I originally signed up with FullTilt through to get my rakeback working and they have been telling me that FullTilt support won't allow them to start it for some reason. So I have two questions. First being can you start my rakebake through them(I'm thinking that maybe the request coming from the owner of the account that might change something on your end). Second being, if I can't get it through them, is there anything that you guys could do for rakeback for me? Another member on one of the forums I am a part of said something about how FullTilt offered him some form of a rakeback because he was unable to get it from another site. Please let me know and thank you for your time.

Thank you."

Response from FullTilt:
"Hello Jeremy,

Thanks for getting in contact with us about rakeback.

Although Full Tilt Poker does not offer rakeback directly to players, our preferred affiliate partner RakeBackPros.com offers rakeback to players who sign up through their website with Full Tilt Poker.

We?ve sent your player details to RakeBackPros.com and they will be in direct contact with you.

Regards,

Ricardo
Full Tilt Poker Support"

Hope that helps.

JimmyBrizzy

JimmyBrizzy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate all of you that got rakeback with a current account. Absolutely hate all of you.

17Fabrizio17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But I need to maintain my username, I can't create a new account with no real money and having rakeback validated. I intend rakeback on the sole account that I play with, on which I have accumulated some dollars, never made a first deposit and didn't insert any affiliate code when I signed up.

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But I need to maintain my username, I can't create a new account with no real money and having rakeback validated. I intend rakeback on the sole account that I play with, on which I have accumulated some dollars, never made a first deposit and didn't insert any affiliate code when I signed up.
Me neither. I didn't change my username or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.