The 1st correct answer will get a like :icon_thum

CheezeWiz

CheezeWiz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The # of 2 Card Card known possible remaining two card combinations are equal in their results.

Last edited:
CheezeWiz

CheezeWiz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The # of 2 Card Card known possible remaining two card combinations are equal in their results.

Please check my edited reply for more clarity... sry that you caught my quick answer before editing...lol!

I really like the Question though, killing_random... it is good food for thought and awareness...

Thank You,

CheezeWiz

killing_random

killing_random

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

That's a vague answer. It should contain the reason to what you just said, in that specific draw.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The chance of the next 2 cards being 54 or 43 or 53 which would give the A6 the win (unless they are both hearts) will exactly equal the chance that the next 2 cards are hearts to give the A2 the win. If there was a club on the flop as well as a heart then the A6 would be the favorite.

killing_random

killing_random

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The chance of the next 2 cards being 54 or 43 or 53 which would give the A6 the win (unless they are both hearts) will exactly equal the chance that the next 2 cards are hearts to give the A2 the win. If there was a club on the flop as well as a heart then the A6 would be the favorite.

I can't say this is wrong but the answer is simpler than that.

E

EvandroGatti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
all the board cards are higher value. The the kicker is pretty much the Q @ this moment. I think...

R

recoveryagent

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
only one of the next two cards will need to be higher than the six and the odds are in favor of that for a split

Kinginthenorth

Kinginthenorth

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Eqity

Why our equities are equal?

The 1st correct answer will get a like :icon_thum[/QUOTE]
Their's only a small chance either of you win 90% of the time another card above 7 and yall split

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well lets get the question situated first
For the chance to win at showdown, is not Equity per se
So I dont understand the question to be honest
I love feeling dumb

Kinginthenorth

Kinginthenorth

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Theirs only a small chance either of you win 90% you will split

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
A2s with one Heart on QJ9 rainbow flop means that this hand wins with at least one 2 (and no 6) or runner runner Hearts.

A6s with no Club on QJ9 rainbow flop means that this hand wins with a 6 or two cards that are smaller than 6 (but not a 2, and not both Hearts)

All other outcomes are a chop. Without diving into, or necessarily understanding the math, the Odds Calculator suggests that the number of possible scenarios of one hand achieving the above set of circumstances are approximately equal to the other's. I would think if the Odds Calculator gave an answer to six decimal places, one hand would have a slight edge. Since the OC is giving an answer in whole numbers, the frequency of a chop overwhelms the insignificant edge that one hand probably has. :deal:

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The equities are equal because both players have an equal chance of winning the pot

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
View attachment 289003

Why our equities are equal?

The 1st correct answer will get a like :icon_thum

A6 wins if any 2 cards from 3.4.or 5 hit the turn and river, but not a pair of either. A6 also wins if both hands pair their kickers or with trip 6's

A2 has the runner runner flush cards to win outright. Or of course a 2, and trip 2's

The odds of the 2 combos of possible turn and river, must be almost exactly the same.

I've just re read the answers, and I don't actually think I'm adding anything to mtl mile ends post. Apart from maybe the fact that the board can't pair with hands lower than a 6 but not a 2? I don't feel like I've found the simpler answer! :confused:

Maybe the simpler answer is the both have the same number of outs?

But surely thats too obvious. I'm totally tying, and typing myself in knots now

killing_random

killing_random

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
only one of the next two cards will need to be higher than the six and the odds are in favor of that for a split

:congrats:Congratulations! :congrats:​

16 april is the day, you were reborn with a new name - Victor; of the quick trivia contest! :birthday:

killing_random

killing_random

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And for the record this is how it ends
Desktop 20210416   01350007mp4 snapshot 0002001
Odds proof nothing once again​

L

Laynester

Rock Star