Question about upper level tourneys

player7000

player7000

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know there are donks at every level in online play!I was wondering,though,if the game play in the upper levels is any better than the lower levels? i mean less donks and sucking out! I have been playing decently,I guess, staying at my 1% BR buy-in level but am playing mostly micro-tourneys and RNG games! I get sucked on a lot and it is tough for me to grow my bankroll! Was wondering if moving up a few levels would help!Any suggestions would help!Thanks!

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well theres def. more fish in the lower levels....and th eplay is different at higher levels...but at higher levels there is a lot of people switching gears so their play always changes....the fish are fish and stay the same

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At higher levels, raises and c-bets gain a lot more respect making it easier to play TAG or LAG. Also people respect odds a bit more and it is easier to lay down big hands at higher levels since people dont push all in with marginal hands generally

player7000

player7000

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was just curious because I seem to lose a lot of hands to rags and such! It really makes it a crap shoot when you play at lower levels! But,I have stuck to good BR management! But it is such a grind!!!