• Total voters
Nikon10000

Nikon10000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
For me, poker is not only a game, but also the art of strategy and analysis. In poker, I enjoy developing my skills through smart probability-based discovery and observation of the behavior of other players. In addition, poker also provides an opportunity to develop communication skills and the ability to read people. In general, poker for me is an exciting and intellectual activity that requires constant waiting.As well as additional income:sneaky:

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It is a serious pleasure and also entertainment. As an older man it also helps exercise the brain as well it's also a nice form of social interaction. Of course winning money or even the potential is quite exciting!

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I do the poker because of the money.If there wouldn't be prizes I wouldn't play. That's true, I like playing poker,and enjoy the thinking,combinations of poker,but without prizes I wouldn't play.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It is a passion that helps me financially.
The first is essential.
If you stop feeling that poker is a passion, sooner or later your bankroll will plummet.
Greetings:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
pleasure all just for fun. money is like a plus. i.e. friends with benefits

Magical

Magical

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Both. Mainly the pleasure the idea of becoming good enough to compete for them bracelets is the dream right?

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Poker is a game of losing. You need to prepare for victory, taking into account potential failures. I came on my own, it all started with the free arrival of the Internet.

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
good for me, pleasure to play
If the profit comes, then it's a toast

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I do the poker because of the money.If there wouldn't be prizes I wouldn't play. That's true, I like playing poker,and enjoy the thinking,combinations of poker,but without prizes I wouldn't play.
Poker with fake play chips is so boring. It's even worse than freerolls. You need a challenge of some kind. Freerolls don't always provide that challenge but they are OK when you have used your poker budget!

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Right now it's a pleasure, but I would like to earn money enjoying my favorite sport!

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, the 2 options are profit and the pleasure of playing and also the pleasure of making a profit hehehe

Gavincwb

Gavincwb

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Poker for me has always been for pleasure, fun and meeting friends. But today I'm thinking about profit and taking the game more seriously

E

Easylu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
For me the poker is pleasure because I love play poker

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, poker is primarily entertainment. But this wonderful entertainment brings me real pleasure only when I win money. So for me, poker is the pleasure of winning.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Just fun for me, bonus if I win something. If I played it as a job, I'd soon start to hate it, no thanks

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
for pleasure but looking for benefits haha