Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
you won't know until you start raising the limits and improving each player's level of play, it may take a different amount of time so you won't be able to answer this question

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it all depends of how good player you are. There are players that only need a couple of months and players that never will become professional poker players.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It all depends on the perseverance and patience you have.
Learn from those who know the most.
Take into account luck that also exists although poker is a game of many probabilities.
Learn not to get mad over a badbeat.
You won't always win with AA or KK in hand.
Well many things you will have to learn in the process.
And as a friend said above, little by little you should increase your bankroll.
Keep in mind that because you win an MTT of US$50 you should not get into large tournaments, but consider that if you have US$50 bankroll, you should access a maximum MTT of US$1, no more.
If you learn to play cash tables, do it at low levels, but don't be tempted. It is better to play MTT or sit & go.
Some tips friend.
If it works for you, search on youtube for Zeros poker's career, he told his entire career from the beginning. It's very interesting.
Greetings friend and success:):):)

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It is difficult to answer your question but I think that when a player earns enough money from the poker game to have a lifestyle as he wants is a professional poker player

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How long does it take to become a professional player?!. Hm, how only You will start stability to earn a real money in Poker,
this means You became a professional player already! This may gets at once, but may be and don't gets ever...

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It takes the time as it takes you to get enough money to have a bankroll…….
And when you have a good bankroll management, and your bankroll is big enough to support both playing poker and your real life needs for a extended time. then you can start as a pro.

Good luck on you way.

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
In my opinon u cant count up this....I think its a long way, because u have to study a lot and u have to train a lot...Then u need a BR for the start and u have to invest a lot of time...So it can take u over month or evem years imo ;)

ninpo

ninpo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
difficult question it depend on a lot of factors how mush do you invest in poker

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Months, years... Isnt easy path, believe me.

Luka22guro

Luka22guro

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How long does it take to become a professional player?
Very good question but who do you think is a professional poker player? Who plays high limits or knows a lot about poker? I believe that if a person, taking into account his bankroll, grows according to it and comes out at a distance of + in terms of money, then he can be called a professional poker player

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It all depends on how much free time you have to learn and play poker. Each lived experience also has to be associated with the money available to participate in the tournaments.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Like in any domain, it requires constant learning and improving.
When you earn enough to support yourself steadily, you can consider making the step.
How long it takes? That cannot be answered timewise, it varies so much

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Becoming a professional player can take several years. And some, for reasons of time and life responsibilities, never achieve that dream. So it's a very difficult question to answer.