cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Because I have more options in tournaments, I prefer Texas Holdem, but I've trained a few others here on Cardschat

tony2521

tony2521

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
I really like Omaha pot limit and Razz

ednaroza

ednaroza

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I play mainly NL Holden, but have tried lately Omaha as well, which is very intriguing and have to put more thought into, so Omaha is a bit more challenging in that regard to me.

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once accidentally I joined to a Omaha game, I got confused and lost all, until now I don't want happened there

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play NL Hold'em. This is the only type of poker that interests me at the moment.

T

TheDealer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love OMAHA and OMAHA 6 CARDS!

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
NL Texsas Nold'em is my favorite... i tryed few times Omaha, but this is other "beer"; i played also others varietes, but i'm not impresed. Just recently I played 6+ o_O It looks good and tempting, but it's worse than Texsas Hold'em.

ElScorcho008

ElScorcho008

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I play mostly hold'em, but I have experimented with a bit of Omaha lately and it seems fun as well. A bit like learning a new game though, to know what is actually a good hand when there are so many more options in your hand

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
I love ❤️ no limit Texas hold ‘em but I play PLO too thank you 🙏 for your question 🙋‍♂️.

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I play 99% of no limit holdem. And the rest are omaha. Mostly i play mtt, sometimes if my time is not so big, i use spin and go or kick off for the short entertainment, but in these poker types i loose money because of the variance and the to high level for my bankroll.

drinker

drinker

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Which kind of poker do you play? I play NL Texas Hold'em, PLO Omaha and I start to play Courchevel and... to understand this kind of poker is... very easy if you has aknowledge in any other poker
I only play one type of poker, I play no limit Texas Hold'em.

C

Casey

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love PLO, but recently I see less and less PLO all around online. Should I switch to NL?

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I love the traditional and popular NL holdem poker with the biggest prize pool and I know it best

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which kind of poker do you play? I play NL Texas Hold'em, PLO Omaha and I start to play Courchevel and... to understand this kind of poker is... very easy if you has aknowledge in any other poker
I play hold'em but my favoriite games are Omaha and Omaha8 takes alot out of you.

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I only play 2 types of poker and they are NL Texas Hold'em, PLO Omaha

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am very familiar with all of these poker variations that you have listed. I have played live Hold'em, Omaha 4 cards, Omaha 5 cards and Courchevel. All these 4 varieties of poker are completely different, the tactics and strategy of playing them are also different. Courchevel is interesting in that it opens one card on the flop, and then the first round of betting begins. If I am considering a game to make money, then I will definitely choose Holdem and in rare cases Omaha 4 cards. If I just want to have fun, then I will choose Omaha 5 cards or Courchevel. All these games are interesting in their own way, their difference is in dispersion. Online I played Hold'em and Omaha 4 cards, I did not play other varieties of poker online. I live in a small town in the South of Ukraine, we have 3 poker clubs and in one of the clubs at one time we played Dealer Choice, the player who was on the button could choose one of 4 games.