poker tracker

N

nick1611

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
after reading a lot of things on how to work poker tracker i still cant find how to make it usefull and how to help you when you are on full tilt. please can someone tell me how to use poker tracker well and get it to do something that helps

Boltneck

Boltneck

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
after reading a lot of things on how to work poker tracker i still cant find how to make it usefull and how to help you when you are on full tilt. please can someone tell me how to use poker tracker well and get it to do something that helps

To put it bluntly, if you need to ask that question, then you've probably wasted your money. PT is not a magician, it won't detect when you've tilted and kick your ass, and neither will it make you a better player. Basically it's a tool that will help you to analyse your own play and plug any weaknesses.

I'm sorry, but if you bought it as a quick fix to make a quick profit from poker then you're going to be disappointed. It's pretty much like anything else in life - you will only get out of it what you are prepared to put in by way of time and effort.

There's an article by Chuck in the "Strategy Articles" section of this site if you want to learn how to use it - that might be your best starting point.

N

nick1611

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thats not what i meant, what i meant was i cant even get it to analyze my play. its missing out alot of things that should be there

N

nightmoves44

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
free

One of the very best investments to help your poker game is books...read up,do your homework..its that simple and works.I could never ever win a tourny until I did.Roy Rounder has the best in my opinion.And he has a free online newsletter for free that will get you started too.

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide