ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker

One thing I can apply to life and poker is learning how to be patient . Too many times I included people get restless when dealt bad hands again and again and will play bad cards instead of just folding.

GL ALL :D

B

bidearm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
be patient and stay calm something good will come your way if ya just wait

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think its made me become more passive and aggressive in terms of playing, life im pretty hardcore too so that helps. The more hands you see, the better you'll get. Good luck 🍺.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can't win a poker tournament in the first hand, but you can lose! In life, I stopped jumping to conclusions!

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience
Hard work
Improvement
Decision analysis
Emotional control

Xcoder

Xcoder

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Their is a lot to learn from poker, one of the big things that I have learnt was that being anxious and excited is good, however you still have to keep a cool head.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Accustomed to being more discreet, this is one of the rules that poker taught.

NiallPlays

NiallPlays

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Patience for sure and timing is everything, pick your battles wisely such as life

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi Friend.

He taught me to be constant, until I get what I want.

N

nutself

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't get much from poker that I can apply to life, but visiting cardschat is like a valuabe freeroll, I have nothing to lose but a lot to learn and gain from these wise comments:D

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The rule that I learned from the game of poker and apply it in my life is that there is no one single solution to a problem. After all, the problem can be solved in different ways.

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There is often a correlation between the rules we live by in life and the rules we play by in poker. What are some of the lessons you've learned in poker that you've applied to your life?
I'd say after 45 years of poker I never tilt, and I apply that to my life as well.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everybody! Poker has taught me patience, and the ability to wait for my chance...

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
poker teaches me discipline, mental toughness, long-term thinking, and above all learning from mistakes

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I don't apply anything derived from poker to daily life, it has nothing to do with the rules of coexistence that I could have in real life.

RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
if you don't have luck at your side poker/life will be hard.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is often a correlation between the rules we live by in life and the rules we play by in poker. What are some of the lessons you've learned in poker that you've applied to your life?
always trust your gut feelings

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hi,
I confirm, I think poker is like a miniature analogy of life.
I learn a lot about life, people and society while playing poker. It helps me with dealing with real situations in life. Helps me deal better with deception and be less emotional overall.
I think poker is the school of life, from a psychological perspective.
Gl at the tables.

Mihail Grinvich

Mihail Grinvich

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker has taught me to focus on the goal(s) and to be patient. Also, playing poker makes you think carefully before doing something.

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
taught me...
...that any idiot can win the lottery! haha

Jokes aside... I believe that patience is one of the most differentiated virtues of winners!!!

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
from poker to life I have learned to have a lot of patience, from life to poker I have learned that there are thousands of things more important than one and several bad beats in a row, to highlight that but there are of course many more things, from poker to life: discipline, concentration, perseverance, to be more structured, more organized, etc.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker has taught me the importance of bankroll management, and how to better handle various sorts of risks.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker taught me and continues to teach me that patience is a golden virtue. Playing poker in a hurry or wanting to impose yourself in a hurry can be very complicated. You have to let the game of poker flow like water and know the right moment to continue in a hand.